PDA

View Full Version : Mississippi State Survives Miami

Rick Danko
06-02-2019, 10:57 PM
These damn announcers have been the worst experience ever.... according to them we are lucky to survive

the_real_MSU_is_us
06-02-2019, 11:12 PM
I know that pissed me off too. Everything was how fast the Miami pitcher is throwing, how hot this miami hitter is, how 2 batters later there's a dude who can hit a HR, how young Miami is...

They were factually incompetent too. Miami threw a FB that caught the low outside corner and the announcer mentioned twice that it was "right in Rowdy's wheel house". They were the worst announcers at actually seeing the game I think I've ever seen, and they knew next to nothing about our roster. Or at least didn't praise them at all like they did Miami all night.

And yeah, who says you "survived" a team you beat by 3 runs and who literally can't even eliminate you yet?

deadheaddawg
06-02-2019, 11:15 PM
Come on guys. Don't be so hard on them. After they got the tour of the loft's they got a tour of elitedawgs game threads. After reading them, they were convinced we were lucky

Dawg-gone-dawgs
06-02-2019, 11:25 PM
I bet Cole Gordon's arm is about to fall off..3 straight days he has come in to pitch..****

Lord McBuckethead
06-02-2019, 11:32 PM
I bet Cole Gordon's arm is about to fall off..3 straight days he has come in to pitch..****

Cole is good. Mother 17er is awesome.

deadheaddawg
06-02-2019, 11:39 PM
This team is awesome

CadaverDawg
06-02-2019, 11:47 PM
Cole is good. Mother 17er is awesome.

Haha well said.

Thank God he decided to suit up for us at the last minute this year. Dude is a damn postseason MONSTER

basedog
06-03-2019, 07:39 AM
Come on guys. Don't be so hard on them. After they got the tour of the loft's they got a tour of elitedawgs game threads. After reading them, they were convinced we were lucky

LMBO +1

Have to say I don't read the game threads, it makes ED more enjoyable. Many should try but I wonder when they are moaning and groaning what the wife/boyfriend, children and dog/cats are doing? LOL

R2Dawg
06-03-2019, 11:24 AM
I missed that but yeah they kept pumping up Miami. They did give good props to MSU program, Dudy Noble, etc. They just didn't talk up our team as much as they should have. Yeah Miami is good hitting team but MSU is better. Never know that by listening.

deadheaddawg
06-03-2019, 11:33 AM
I wonder if some of pumping up of Miami might have been because they were the underdog....you have to try to keep viewers attention. They seemed very complimentary of the program and the environment