PDA

View Full Version : Meanwhile in Palo Alto....

The Federalist Engineer
06-02-2019, 11:57 AM
Fresno State is in the drivers seat. But they have two great Starters that have already been used.

If Stanford beats Sacramento State, then Stanford will test the Fresno pitching depth

Fresno has great stats, they hit well and they have two great starting pitchers

You don't expect Supers to be easy, but I am glad to be home

TNDawg35
06-02-2019, 12:22 PM
I was just looking at Fresno’s schedule. I’m not impressed. UT beat them 2 out of 3 and 8 of their wins are against UNLV and then they played San Jose State 6 times. They are 40-14 but haven’t played anyone. I wasn’t impressed by Stanford at all. The whole West Coast seems overrated this year.

msbulldog
06-02-2019, 04:18 PM
Glad we lucked out with the pairing. However, Miami is not getting into their pitching presently.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
06-02-2019, 11:24 PM
I was just looking at Fresno’s schedule. I’m not impressed. UT beat them 2 out of 3 and 8 of their wins are against UNLV and then they played San Jose State 6 times. They are 40-14 but haven’t played anyone. I wasn’t impressed by Stanford at all. The whole West Coast seems overrated this year.

This ain't like football where you can look at who they played and base that on anything. Baseball is who gets hot at the right time.

TaleofTwoDogs
06-02-2019, 11:27 PM
This ain't like football where you can look at who they played and base that on anything. Baseball is who gets hot at the right time.

Like Duke and Auburn.

Todd4State
06-03-2019, 01:04 AM
Stanford's fifth guy vs. Fresno's midweek guy seems like a toss up to me.