PDA

View Full Version : So, what are the ethics on moving other people's chairs when they...

BulldogBear
06-01-2019, 03:11 PM
...walk away for like FIVE MINUTES???

Seriously.

msbulldog
06-01-2019, 03:12 PM
Well I guess that depends on how big the seat owner is!

BulldogBear
06-01-2019, 03:14 PM
Well I guess that depends on how big the seat owner is!

For the record I think it is a total jerk move. His wife and kid are with him.

BulldogBear
06-01-2019, 03:16 PM
So, it makes me wonder what's wrong with me going and just chucking one of these 20 or so chairs on the first row and putting mine there.

Todd4State
06-01-2019, 03:44 PM
That is wrong. If someone else's chair is there don't move it.

HereComesTheSpiral
06-01-2019, 08:10 PM
You should probably go bitch at the concession workers for moving so slowly.

Homedawg
06-01-2019, 08:27 PM
5 mins? Really oh my. 5 innings sure. By five WHOLE mins. Wow. Relax dude.

Percho
06-01-2019, 10:19 PM
Everyone needs to watch, "Hombre".

GreenheadDawg
06-01-2019, 10:25 PM
I’m lost. What happened?

Todd4State
06-01-2019, 10:53 PM
5 mins? Really oh my. 5 innings sure. By five WHOLE mins. Wow. Relax dude.

Try telling that to someone at Mardi Gras.

3rdGen
06-01-2019, 11:35 PM
All I am going to say is that I showed up two hours early and could barley find an open spot to put myself, wife and two kids in the berm on the visitor side. There was no room at all on the third base side. Bunch of chairs just sitting there empty into the beginning of the game though.
Not gonna lie there were some people bumped out of the way. I mean if you aint there, you ain’t there, can’t be mad. All I am saying.

Hell of a team this year!!! Great Game Dawgs!!!

BulldogBear
06-01-2019, 11:45 PM
5 mins? Really oh my. 5 innings sure. By five WHOLE mins. Wow. Relax dude.No. I walked away for 5 minutes and somebody moved my chair.

I’m lost. What happened?
See above. And it was during the Miami-SU game.

IMAREBL2 AND A DAWG
06-01-2019, 11:51 PM
All I am going to say is that I showed up two hours early and could barley find an open spot to put myself, wife and two kids in the berm on the visitor side. There was no room at all on the third base side. Bunch of chairs just sitting there empty into the beginning of the game though.
Not gonna lie there were some people bumped out of the way. I mean if you aint there, you ain’t there, can’t be mad. All I am saying.

Tough call. I don’t know if I would do that but I certainly wouldn’t blame you if you did move some chairs. Especially getting there that early and staying there the whole time.

3rdGen
06-02-2019, 11:36 AM
Yeah I wasn’t on the front row and I only moved them enough to put one chair and a small blanket down. Not like I moved a whole row at the front and put my ass in their face just for spite.

Edit: Also all this talk of slow concessions has got me confused. I hit up every stand there with the kids and myself they all took cards...except for the cash only lines. Literally walked up to the counter, no line 3 of the four times and spent less time getting food and drink than I did in the line to the pisser during the 7th. Had a great time! Will be there tonight to see them bring it on home! HAILSTATE!!!!

Homedawg
06-02-2019, 11:37 AM
No. I walked away for 5 minutes and somebody moved my chair.

See above. And it was during the Miami-SU game.

Well yeah I'd be pissed.

Maroonthirteen
06-02-2019, 12:17 PM
[QUOTE=3rdGen;1113334

Edit: Also all this talk of slow concessions has got me confused. I hit up every stand there with the kids and myself they all took cards...except for the cash only lines. Literally walked up to the counter, no line 3 of the four times and spent less time getting food and drink than I did in the line to the pisser during the 7th. Had a great time! Will be there tonight to see them bring it on home! HAILSTATE!!!![/QUOTE]

Friday, the two whole
Consessions stands, had a long line every time I walked up between innings.

But if all you wanted was a drink, dude with a cooler and hotdogs (behind LF berm) didn’t have a line.

Maroonthirteen
06-02-2019, 12:21 PM

I’d say the etiquette is leave folks stuff be.... BUT if the game is about to start and the chairs have been there for hours, yeah I’d make room for myself.