05-31-2019, 11:20 AM
I don't have a link to the actual portal

(1) Tyler Spring
(2) Basiel Williams
(3) Tucker Childers

Lots of SC Gamecocks are transferring after their SECT elimination

mstatefan91
05-31-2019, 11:31 AM
2 Juniors and a freshman.. Would have figured Tyler Spring would get a shot next year to come out of the bull pen more consistently.. Basiel is the freshman, right?

Saltydog
05-31-2019, 11:39 AM
I thought Basiel would get some p/t next year. That one surprises me.

Homedawg
05-31-2019, 04:48 PM
I thought Basiel would get some p/t next year. That one surprises me.

Basiel wasn't very good. Not at all. He was a project and never bet going to play here. He needs reps and he wasn't going to get them here.

Homedawg
05-31-2019, 04:50 PM
2 Juniors and a freshman.. Would have figured Tyler Spring would get a shot next year to come out of the bull pen more consistently.. Basiel is the freshman, right?

It's pretty obvious spring wasn't highly thought of by our staff. His appearances showed that. And he didn't make th regional roster. Surprised he bailed before the end of the year. Could always get added if we have an injury.

The Federalist Engineer
05-31-2019, 09:16 PM
We need to find another JP France and/or Zack Neff from this Transfer Portal.

Graduate transfers, mature kids that want to have a role on a Top-10 team. JP and Zach came from extreme long shot programs to huge games in Regionals, Supers, and Omaha

I bet Big10 teams would be decent, grad transfer feeder schools to Marquee SEC schools like MSU

Todd4State
06-01-2019, 12:43 AM
We need to find another JP France and/or Zack Neff from this Transfer Portal.

Graduate transfers, mature kids that want to have a role on a Top-10 team. JP and Zach came from extreme long shot programs to huge games in Regionals, Supers, and Omaha

I bet Big10 teams would be decent, grad transfer feeder schools to Marquee SEC schools like MSU

I don't foresee is hitting the transfer portal hard. We have several JUCO players coming in.