PDA

View Full Version : Best free parking for regional tomorrow at noon?

Dawgology
05-30-2019, 05:02 PM
First time to go to a baseball game at the new field? Will the transit buses be running? Any advice?

Liverpooldawg
05-30-2019, 05:09 PM
https://admin.hailstate.com/documents/2019/5/21//2019NCAA_Regional.pdf?id=12199

NickoeWatersHedges
05-30-2019, 05:09 PM
The absolute best would be the Barnes and Noble parking lot, no pass required but the limited spots fill up quickly. Cowbell Carts should be running which is only $3 a person. Prepare to walk a little ways regardless. Everyone here is expecting a madhouse tomorrow.

Saltydog
05-30-2019, 06:50 PM
Zacharias or B&N......

gravedigger
05-31-2019, 11:26 AM
First time to go to a baseball game at the new field? Will the transit buses be running? Any advice?

Smart buses are running. Only 'City' routes though.Campus routes do not return until August. All routes stop at 8 pm tonight.

Relevant routes are:

Research route: Goes from Old Main academic around research loop, by Templeton (closest place to get off near Dudy), on college view and back to Old Main.

Highway 12: Goes from Walmart Supercenter on west side of town, Kroger, Patriots park, Vowells, Old main academic (closest place to get off near Dudy Noble), Haven 12 apartments, Walmart neighborhood grocery.

Old Main: Goes from Patriots park and stops at city hall and Regions bank down main street through cotton district, to Old main academic (closest stop to Dudy Noble).

East Lee: goes from Retreat apartments, stops near Church of Christ on East Lee and goes to Old Main academic (closest stop to Dudy Noble)

Sportsplex: Goes from the Sportsplex on lynn lane, Loxley way (near veranda), the Mill (courtyard mariott, Montgomery hall (closest stop to Dudy Noble)

Boardtown North, Boardtown South dont get very close to campus, but do connect with the routes above that do get to campus.

Leeshouldveflanked
05-31-2019, 11:35 AM
Parking lot in front of Hunter Henry..... 4th and 25!

mstatefan91
05-31-2019, 11:45 AM
I imagine he's already there and figuring out where to park by now..

Dawgology
05-31-2019, 11:46 AM
I imagine he's already there and figuring out where to park by now..

I found a place thank guys! I’ll be waving at y’all from the lofts ;)