PDA

View Full Version : Well, looks like all the chairbacks were sold for the regional. Now, if we can just

Saltydog
05-30-2019, 07:45 AM
get everyone that has them to actually show up. With that said, what do you guys think we will pull in attendance wise? Tomorrow's noon start will obviously affect the crowd some but I expect Saturday night to be jam packed, assuming we win tomorrow. Not sure we'll break the attendance record but I guess it's possible.

Liverpooldawg
05-30-2019, 07:51 AM
All the chairbacks were gone by 8:35 Tuesday morning. I bet we will have over 10k for the noon game. The announced crowd will be 12k or so if they count tickets sold. If we win it will be 15-16k for Saturday night. There won't be any empty seats for that one.

preachermatt83
05-30-2019, 07:55 AM
All the chairbacks were gone by 8:35 Tuesday morning. I bet we will have over 10k for the noon game. The announced crowd will be 12k or so if they count tickets sold. If we win it will be 15-16k for Saturday night. There won't be any empty seats for that one.

Wont be that high for either. Game 1 and 2 of super would have a chance.

StarkVegasSteve
05-30-2019, 08:00 AM
Tomorrow will probably be 9-10K. With a win, Saturday night could be 12.5-13.5K. Especially if it's Miami. People still have a bad taste in their mouths from '85

The Federalist Engineer
05-30-2019, 08:21 AM
Meanwhile in Nashville, there will be a lone imbecile, neurotic whistling loudly to create "atmosphere"

MedDawg
05-30-2019, 08:31 AM
Meanwhile in Nashville, there will be a lone imbecile, neurotic whistling loudly to create "atmosphere"

Not a lone imbicile. Last year in the Vandy Super Regional there were two whistlers.

MadDawg
05-30-2019, 08:49 AM
Tomorrow's noon game will be about 4-5,000 when the game starts. Will grow some during the game. We will announce 12k+

starkvegasdawg
05-30-2019, 08:51 AM
Not a lone imbicile. Last year in the Vandy Super Regional there were two whistlers.

Yep. There are two of them. The second one heard the first and somehow thought whistling like that was a splendid way to watch a ballgame.

Lord McBuckethead
05-30-2019, 09:44 AM
The issue for our stadium is this.....
People that hang out in the lounge areas have chairbacks. When they are in the lounge, they have empty seats.
If everyone in the lounge area would only buy SRO or general admission tickets, then we would have people in the seats on a more consistant basis, along with more season tickets with seats to sell.

So, when you see half of the stands empty, and see LFL and RFL packed, there you go.

Ari Gold
05-30-2019, 01:30 PM
F
People that hang out in the lounge areas have chairbacks. When they are in the lounge, they have empty seats.
If everyone in the lounge area would only buy SRO or general admission tickets, then we would have people in the seats on a more consistant basis, along with more season tickets with seats to sell.

So, when you see half of the stands empty, and see LFL and RFL packed, there you go.

☝��☝��☝��☝��

BulldogBear
05-31-2019, 02:29 AM

So, is there any point in time, particularly for the non MSU games, when us GA folks might be able to grab some chairbacks?

dantheman4248
05-31-2019, 03:07 AM
So, is there any point in time, particularly for the non MSU games, when us GA folks might be able to grab some chairbacks?

Normal season games you were good by inning 5.

Todd4State
05-31-2019, 06:23 AM
I'm guessing we pull 10-11K and it is good to be awesome.

notoriousdog
05-31-2019, 08:39 AM
I believe they do actual gate counts for attendance numbers during NCAA play so we should get pretty accurate numbers for once. I expect 9200 today, 11600 on Saturday if we play Miami.

deadheaddawg
05-31-2019, 10:13 AM
I'm going with 9201 today, and 11601 on Saturday