PDA

View Full Version : For those complaining about not being a #4 national seed...

BogeyGolfer
05-27-2019, 02:16 PM
We got a heck of a draw, please stop....Also, I think Central Michigan beats Miami on Friday....

Jack Lambert
05-27-2019, 03:33 PM
We got a heck of a draw, please stop....Also, I think Central Michigan beats Miami on Friday....

Four' six or eight. All that matters is we are at home for two weekends if we win.

msstatelp1
05-27-2019, 04:56 PM
Gladly take what we got. We don't have to worry about playing another #1 seed SEC team until Omaha if we make it that far.

Covercorner2
05-27-2019, 05:58 PM
Gladly take what we got. We don't have to worry about playing another #1 seed SEC team until Omaha if we make it that far.

Yep. IMO the only elite team on our entire side of the bracket is Vandy, who we wouldn?t play until semis of CWS.

Other bracket has UCLA, Arkansas, UGA, LSU, OM, etc. All teams I don?t won?t to see early.

maroonmania
05-27-2019, 09:55 PM
Yep. IMO the only elite team on our entire side of the bracket is Vandy, who we wouldn?t play until semis of CWS.

Other bracket has UCLA, Arkansas, UGA, LSU, OM, etc. All teams I don?t won?t to see early.

Only downside is we wouldn't play Vandy until the 2nd game in Omaha which means we would have already used Small who is by far our best chance to beat them. Oh well, lots of baseball to be played before we would have to worry about any such thing.

Cowbell
05-27-2019, 10:16 PM
Only downside is we wouldn't play Vandy until the 2nd game in Omaha which means we would have already used Small who is by far our best chance to beat them. Oh well, lots of baseball to be played before we would have to worry about any such thing.

Also means we wouldnt have to face their ace again...

Todd4State
05-27-2019, 11:22 PM

I like Ginn vs their lineup though. And we will have a MUCH fresher bullpen I can almost guarantee you that!

sleepy dawg
05-28-2019, 09:10 AM

My complaint isn't so much we got screwed as much as the lack of transparency into how they do these. They really just seem to do whatever they want, politics included, then make up whatever they need to say for whatever crazy stuff they did for the particular year to fit whatever crazy stuff they did.