PDA

View Full Version : So, what gives on regional tickets?

BulldogBear
05-27-2019, 01:38 PM
I haven't been to the new stadium yet, so I don't know how any of this works anymore.

There is no answer at the ticket office. I DON'T mean busy. It just rings awhile and goes to the vmail of someone named Hannah. Both local and toll free numbers.

Can't sign into my dog tag and asking them to send password to ALL known possible email addresses of last decade yields "no account associated" BS.

Nothing on Stubhub.

How will this work?

DawgFromOxford
05-27-2019, 01:43 PM
My guess is that the ticket office is closed for Memorial Day.

Steakonastick
05-27-2019, 01:47 PM
I haven't been to the new stadium yet, so I don't know how any of this works anymore.

There is no answer at the ticket office. I DON'T mean busy. It just rings awhile and goes to the vmail of someone named Hannah. Both local and toll free numbers.

Can't sign into my dog tag and asking them to send password to ALL known possible email addresses of last decade yields "no account associated" BS.

Nothing on Stubhub.

How will this work?

The ticket office is closed today for Memorial Day. Here?s an email that tells you. But most chair backs are already sold to season ticket holders. My credit card was charged this morning

The Diamond Dawgs earned the No. 6 National seed in the NCAA Tournament and will host an NCAA Regional in Starkville, scheduled to begin Friday, May 31st at Dudy Noble Field. For the full bracket click here.

On Tuesday, May 28 from 8:30 AM to 5 PM, Bulldog Club members will have exclusive access to purchase the following tickets to the Starkville Regional, on a first-come, first-served basis:

Limited number of all-tournament reserved chairback seats for $120, limit of six (6) tickets per account.
Left Field Loft Rooftop all-tournament passes for $150, limit of four (4) passes per account. *Rooftop passes do NOT provide entry into Dudy Noble Field ? a separate ticket must be purchased to enter the stadium. Re-entry will not be allowed after exiting the stadium.
In addition Bulldog Club members and the general public may also purchase General Admission, Standing Room Only (including grass berms and terrace) all-tournament tickets for $60 beginning Tuesday, May 28 at 8:30 AM.

Individual game tickets - which will be General Admission, Standing Room Only - will be available at the Dudy Noble Field ticket office starting on Friday May 31 at 9 AM for $10/game.

Tickets will be available by logging into your Dog Tag by clicking here or by calling the Ticket Office at 662.325.2600.

For all gameday information, including the Starkville Regional match-ups and game times, please visit hailstate.com/ncaabaseball

MORE INFO

RocketDawg
05-27-2019, 04:57 PM

Nothing on Stubhub.

How will this work?

Look on your HailState app. It has what Steakonastick posted, plus more.

weblow
05-27-2019, 06:23 PM
https://hailstate.com/news/2019/5/27/baseball-earns-national-seed-as-2019-ncaa-championship-field-is-announced.aspx

BulldogBear
05-27-2019, 10:40 PM
Thanks for the information folks. But it seems I'll be on re-dial tomorrow morning until I get through. I found my Dog Tag # and no it does not work either. So, I've now tried my possible emails and dog tag number and no matter what I do I get nothing. I sure wish we could bring our athletic interface into the 21st century. I swear to Bully that I really sometimes expect Hailstate.com to be a black screen with green writing. Worst athletic department website in D1 FBS. They did improve it some about 3-5 years ago but as a whole it has been a liability for some time.

confucius say
05-28-2019, 09:51 AM
It really is bad. I got my tix through pre order bc I had season chairback tix, but I had to call to even do that. Very unfriendly interface. every time I try to log in with my dog tag and email it never works, even when I confirm my info by calling the ticket office.
and you can totally forget bring mobile friendly.

Liverpooldawg
05-28-2019, 10:29 AM
I logged in this morning with my dawgtag at 8:30 on the dot and got three chairbacks. They were gone by 9. I am not a season ticket holder.

RougeDawg
05-28-2019, 12:32 PM
What is allowable maximum tickets?

confucius say
05-28-2019, 12:41 PM
I logged in this morning with my dawgtag at 8:30 on the dot and got three chairbacks. They were gone by 9. I am not a season ticket holder.

Google chrome or what type of browser?

confucius say
05-28-2019, 12:42 PM
What is allowable maximum tickets?

Lord McBuckethead
05-28-2019, 12:51 PM

Nothing on Stubhub.

How will this work?

Memorial day? Heard of it?

Liverpooldawg
05-28-2019, 01:13 PM
Google chrome or what type of browser?
Microsoft Edge

trojandawg
05-28-2019, 01:16 PM
i got on a few minutes too late. I got on at 835 and there was only 1 ticket remaining. I was looking for two. I should have snatched it up. Stubhub tickets are already double or triple the price starting for one game.

RougeDawg
05-28-2019, 01:38 PM

Sorry should have specified. Maximum per game attendance. It used to be around 16K

BulldogBear
05-28-2019, 10:31 PM
Memorial day? Heard of it?

Of course.

O....K..... With that said, I wondered if given the unusual circumstances there might still be some functional way to handle the demand rather than waiting a day. Tried. Failed. Wasn't sure. So, hence thread...