PDA

View Full Version : RIP Bart Starr

defiantdog
05-26-2019, 12:43 PM
Bart Starr was a good friend who I've had the pleasure to know for 15 years now. He will be missed. Prayers out to his family who have been by his side the last few years as he has been struggling with health issues.

TUSK
05-26-2019, 12:49 PM
Bart Starr was a good friend who I've had the pleasure to know for 15 years now. He will be missed. Prayers out to his family who have been by his side the last few years as he has been struggling with health issues.

I had no idea... thanks for the post...

RIP & RTR

basedog
05-26-2019, 12:54 PM
I saw an interview just the other night about the Packers which I hated back in day, I was a big Baltimore Colts fan. Anyway Bart Starr stated he knew he was a big over achiever, I loved his grace as a player and as a better human being!
RIP Bart Starr!

msbulldog
05-26-2019, 02:04 PM
RIP Mr. Starr.

DancingRabbit
05-26-2019, 11:32 PM
He was the first football star to me as a kid in the 60s. Except I was on the other side. I was a Cowboys fan because I had cousins in Dallas.

But you never saw a negative comment toward Starr from anyone in the media or other teams.

Bart Starr was the biggest football star of the mid-60s, and that's when I was first noticing that sort of thing. RIP and prayers for the family.

Edited to add, defiantdog I'm sorry for your loss as a friend of his. If and when you feel like it, I'd love to hear a story or two.