PDA

View Full Version : Sunday we find out who the hosts are

Todd4State
05-25-2019, 11:00 PM
And in our case what National Seed we are. I think we'll find out who we are matched up with seed wise too.

I'm going to guess that we are the 4 seed.

Also looking at the numbers- I don't think Ole Miss hosts even with a SEC Tournament win.

Noxdog
05-25-2019, 11:20 PM
And in our case what National Seed we are. I think we'll find out who we are matched up with seed wise too.

Also looking at the numbers- I don't think Ole Miss hosts even with a SEC Tournament win.

Do you know what time they are announced? is it televised?

Todd4State
05-26-2019, 12:07 AM
Do you know what time they are announced? is it televised?

I know it will be after the tournaments are done. I think it will be around 6 PM. Not sure on TV.

msbulldog
05-26-2019, 06:37 AM
Thanks Todd, the advertisement leads you to believe everything will be announced tomorrow.

Todd4State
05-26-2019, 07:37 AM
Thanks Todd, the advertisement leads you to believe everything will be announced tomorrow.

The actual regional field will be announced on Monday at 11 AM central time and I'm pretty sure that is televised. I'll be at work so I probably won't see it. We'll just know the 16 host sites today.

Marvin
05-26-2019, 07:55 AM
We already know we’ll be matched with LSU and the LSU regional will host the SWAC not us. Understand that now so you won’t be disappointed later.

gravedigger
05-26-2019, 08:21 AM
We already know we’ll be matched with LSU and the LSU regional will host the SWAC not us. Understand that now so you won’t be disappointed later.

2 things: MSU message board fans believing something is going to happen is only slightly more reliable than the odds on a roulette table.

There are a NUMBER of other teams that would be worse matchups for us than LSU.

Maroons
05-26-2019, 11:39 AM

Pretty sure only the 16 host sites are announced Sunday night. All seedings and pairings are released during the selection show on Monday.

Marvin
05-26-2019, 01:17 PM
2 things: MSU message board fans believing something is going to happen is only slightly more reliable than the odds on a roulette table.

There are a NUMBER of other teams that would be worse matchups for us than LSU.

I’d prefer a team where our home-field would present more of a challenge psychologically.