PDA

View Full Version : Another **** You MSSTATE Moment

The Federalist Engineer
05-25-2019, 04:51 PM
Our #1 in the nation Tennis Ace lost in the National Championship game- to a dude he had already beaten twice this year

Sucks to even mention it, but yes it happened

Thanks Nuno, valiant season

msbulldog
05-25-2019, 05:21 PM
Dammit! Thanks Nuno for your career made us all proud!

Dawg2003
05-25-2019, 05:22 PM
FFS

hopsondawg22
05-25-2019, 06:01 PM
F

R2Dawg
05-25-2019, 07:34 PM
Our #1 in the nation Tennis Ace lost in the National Championship game- to a dude he had already beaten twice this year

Sucks to even mention it, but yes it happened

Thanks Nuno, valiant season

Yep was about to post the same thing; watched it unfold on tennis channel. Only to MSU. Borges had a great college career. MSU has won 2 straight SECT titles.

It is getting old watching MSU lose title games. We have to break thru at some point, law of averages.

Tennis can be so frustrating My daughter lost in a state playoff tourney finals to a girl a few years ago for first time after she had beat her like 6 straight times like Borges in a tie breaker.

GreenheadDawg
05-25-2019, 07:52 PM
We are MsState. Just can’t seem to break through in anything

RiverCityDawg
05-25-2019, 09:49 PM
Yep was about to post the same thing; watched it unfold on tennis channel. Only to MSU. Borges had a great college career. MSU has won 2 straight SECT titles.

It is getting old watching MSU lose title games. We have to break thru at some point, law of averages.

Tennis can be so frustrating My daughter lost in a state playoff tourney finals to a girl a few years ago for first time after she had beat her like 6 straight times like Borges in a tie breaker.

We've won some individual championships, I'm pretty sure. Just no team championships. Hate it for Nuno because it seems like he was the best player, but this wouldn't have been the championship breakthrough we need.

azdawg
05-25-2019, 10:20 PM
We've won some individual championships, I'm pretty sure. Just no team championships. Hate it for Nuno because it seems like he was the best player, but this wouldn't have been the championship breakthrough we need.

Wow, Thank you Nuno.

R2Dawg
05-26-2019, 07:35 AM

Yes we have; won javelin last year. It just felt bad watching him lose to a player he was 2-0 against this year. The WBB going 0-2 still stings over into other sports.