PDA

View Full Version : If I?m Lemonis, this is what I do with the team.

AlSwearengen
05-25-2019, 10:51 AM
-Saturday and Sunday, we don?t even talk about baseball. Maybe a meeting to say a few things and tell everyone to do something that doesn?t involve baseball. We need a mental reset.

-Starting Monday, have Westburg sit in a room watching highlights of himself hitting seeds and bombs all over the place. Get him a sports psychologist (the whole team gets to meet with them as well), hot naked women to tell him he is ?the man?, whatever it takes to get him to believe that he is ?the man?. He needs to understand that he has more talent than most everyone else on the field.

-We need to be meticulous at the plate and make the next pitch the most important. Patience.

Right now, my worst fears are being realized, and that is that we are not playing well at tournament time. Of course, that can change quickly if the team can all get excited to play and play loose but with intensity. They need to find a way to forget about slumps and go out there and make a statement. If we can get the bats going in the first two games and we beat some people?s asses, I can see us getting on a roll. The worst thing that can happen is having to squeak one out right now. We need good things to happen.

timotheus
05-25-2019, 11:53 AM
nekked women......

Leeshouldveflanked
05-25-2019, 12:11 PM
nekked women......
I don’t think they have to worry about that....

bulldogcountry1
05-25-2019, 12:45 PM
It's odd that Westburg was kind of a clown last year, and it has have helped him have success. He was obviously having fun. I can't remember the last time he looked like he was enjoying himself. You expect some maturity, but you still have to have fun. He has the look of a guy who has zero confidence.

I would have liked for us to compete better, but there's a lot of time to get focused and get excited about facing someone outside of the SEC at the dude.

starkvegasdawg
05-25-2019, 01:04 PM

Girlfriends might need to cut them off until they play better. Every ball they chase in the dirt is two days of no boobs.

TNDawg35
05-25-2019, 01:06 PM
I love naked women....

MarketingBully
05-25-2019, 01:11 PM
Girlfriends might need to cut them off until they play better. Every ball they chase in the dirt is two days of no boobs.

That may just start them hitting again. But let’s be honest. They’ve dropped the Geautreau approach a couple of weeks ago and haven’t grinded out at bats in a while. We need to get Mac back and get back to grinding at bats.

timotheus
05-25-2019, 02:04 PM

How would you know that ?

The Federalist Engineer
05-25-2019, 02:09 PM
Westy is playing like he has a significant injury, compared to his high potential and early performance. He was Mr Exit Velocity in March and now he is dog meat that people intentionally walk hitters in front of him to load bases.

We should show him One Nekked Woman and make sure he does not see three Nekked Women

The Federalist Engineer
05-25-2019, 02:17 PM
Another thing- we have some pitchers that should not see another inning unless there is no risk

Counter Point:

Love the development of Brandon Smith. Thank goodness for Gordo and Leibelt or we don't even have an SEC bullpen.