PDA

View Full Version : Blazers Golden State game just another example of NBA being rigged...

RougeDawg
05-18-2019, 10:37 PM
As obvious a game you will ever watch. Portland went up double digits in 3rd and referees stepped in. Sad.

Dramon Green is the biggest POS in professional sports. You can debate me #2.

KOdawg1
05-18-2019, 10:54 PM
I hate Draymond and the Warriors. Biggest bunch of whiny babies in any sport. The only one I like is Klay Thompson, but I hope he and KD will leave this offseason to break up that super team so that other teams can stand a chance.

dantheman4248
05-19-2019, 03:25 AM
If you think the officials are rigging it for Golden State to go up 3-0, man just don’t watch basketball you clearly have no idea what is going on. Dame has been off the past 5 or so games and the Blazers can’t keep up. The Warriors are just that good. Bad post.

Gutter Cobreh
05-19-2019, 12:19 PM
If you think the officials are rigging it for Golden State to go up 3-0, man just don’t watch basketball you clearly have no idea what is going on. Dame has been off the past 5 or so games and the Blazers can’t keep up. The Warriors are just that good. Bad post.

Yeah, if it were rigged the NBA would want to stretch it out to 7 games for more revenue.

The draft lottery, on the other hand, has more potential to have some shenanigans going on.

DancingRabbit
05-19-2019, 12:52 PM
Without Draymond, they don't win that game. I used to be a Draymond hater, and he does come off as a prick but when it's go-time that dude plays.

Defend bigs, rebound and then run the fast break. Definitely filled up the box score last night. 20 pts on 6-12 and 8 of 9 at the line. 13 rebounds, 12 assists, 4 steals to 2 turnovers. Yep, you read that right.

BeastMan
05-19-2019, 01:11 PM
Why are you on such a kick that the NBA is rigged? You’re last 2 “NBA is rigged” arguments were Nola (a small market) winning the lottery & GS (a dynasty) beating a huge underdog. 2 interesting hills to die on, like Custer’s Last Stand hills

dawgs
05-19-2019, 02:38 PM
Probably the closest thing to a blazers fan on this board since I live here and I had no issues with officiating last night. Lillard has been off since the thunder series outside of 1 or 2 games. Team seems kinda emotionally spent too.

Blazers need Collins to step up and take over as a stretch 4 next year and send harkless to the bench. Get nurkic back healthy (no nerve damage so as good of a prospect as you can hope for from that kinda injury), then use Meyers Leonard and Evan turner's expiring contracts after the 2019-2020 season to trade for help, and they could give a KD-less warriors everything they can handle next season.

Maroons
05-19-2019, 03:06 PM
Without Draymond, they don't win that game. I used to be a Draymond hater, and he does come off as a prick but when it's go-time that dude plays.

Defend bigs, rebound and then run the fast break. Definitely filled up the box score last night. 20 pts on 6-12 and 8 of 9 at the line. 13 rebounds, 12 assists, 4 steals to 2 turnovers. Yep, you read that right.

Would definitely want him on my team. Warriors were really good already, but when they drafted him, he put them over the top with his versatility and will to win.

RougeDawg
05-19-2019, 08:40 PM
Why are you on such a kick that the NBA is rigged? You?re last 2 ?NBA is rigged? arguments were Nola (a small market) winning the lottery & GS (a dynasty) beating a huge underdog. 2 interesting hills to die on, like Custer?s Last Stand hills

Because the things that happen with officials and management get involved, defy logic and common chances. Why do you defy logic and general chance of things happening on their own?

Is it common logic to see a switch get flipped when Portland goes up 13 and the fouls are called one sided until the opponent goes ahead?

And lastly, what professional sport has actually had some of their officials factually accused of purposefully altering games?

Oh I don?t know. A track record of questionable officiating, actual proof of officiating being corrupt and things that defy all logic.

Are you now going to try to argue to me that water is in fact dry? Or fire cold? You come with an argument, but provide no substance to back up you point. Please prove the things that the NBA has allowed as normal chance.

BeastMan
05-19-2019, 09:55 PM
Because the things that happen with officials and management get involved, defy logic and common chances. Why do you defy logic and general chance of things happening on their own?

Is it common logic to see a switch get flipped when Portland goes up 13 and the fouls are called one sided until the opponent goes ahead?

And lastly, what professional sport has actually had some of their officials factually accused of purposefully altering games?

Oh I don?t know. A track record of questionable officiating, actual proof of officiating being corrupt and things that defy all logic.

Are you now going to try to argue to me that water is in fact dry? Or fire cold? You come with an argument, but provide no substance to back up you point. Please prove the things that the NBA has allowed as normal chance.

You can make a sane argument about NBA inconsistency but you gotta go Tim Donaghy Kings/Lakers 02 as a starting point. You can’t use this year’s lottery as proof when Nola & Memphis get 1 & 2. You can’t use Golden State sweeping huge huge underdog Portland. And if you follow my NBA post you know I HATE Golden State. Your arguments are like pointing at Bama destroying Vandy as proof the SEC protects teams.... They might but that ain’t the one

TUSK
05-19-2019, 11:37 PM
REC doin' werk?

Sorry, but the "off season" gets long for me....*

Dawg-gone-dawgs
05-20-2019, 08:42 AM
As obvious a game you will ever watch. Portland went up double digits in 3rd and referees stepped in. Sad.

Dramon Green is the biggest POS in professional sports. You can debate me #2.

Finally!! Someone else who sees the obvious!! I must warn you though, this will trigger the NBA purist.

drunkernhelldawg
05-20-2019, 09:54 AM
I don't believe it but I can see why others do. The game is so fast that the officials are bound to have some misses.

thf24
05-20-2019, 12:29 PM
If the NBA is rigged, they've done an absolutely incredible job over the decades of keeping every single one of the hundreds of players, coaches, officials, and other employees who'd unavoidably have detailed knowledge of the scheme in order to successfully orchestrate it from talking.

The NBA isn't rigged.

StarkVegasSteve
05-20-2019, 08:57 PM
It's not rigged, Golden State is just that much better than everyone. They start 4 of the top 20 players in the world. Steph Curry is probably the greatest pure shooter the game has ever seen, and that includes Bird, Reggie Miller, Ray Allen, etc. His range is absolutely unlimited. I have a feeling this will be the last year they're all together. I'd imagine KD leaves after this year and possibly Klay as well.