PDA

View Full Version : FWIW- Yancy is saying that the baseball parents at Ole Miss

Todd4State
05-17-2019, 10:59 PM
Are sticking behind Bianco and that the players haven't given up on their coaching staff and season. I know consider the source.

It kind of sounds to me like he is spinning reasons for Bianco to stay. There's probably a reason for that.

This has been by far the most enjoyable Bianco Swoon of my entire fan lifetime.

Hambone
05-17-2019, 11:34 PM
With what our team is accomplishing right now, I could give a rats ass what that wannabe team from Mississippi is doing. Keep him, fire him, don’t give two shits. We are the best team in the state by far and have been for years.

BUT, I think you’re right, if Yancy is putting this BS out there, it’s worry time for that program.

mstatefan91
05-17-2019, 11:44 PM
Love him or hate him, this is what sets Rosebowl apart from these other 247 guys. He won't just blow smoke to blow smoke. He is wrong but not intentionally so. I have seen him swallow hard and give the bad news time and again on the state of our programs.

Yancy and crew seem incapable of doing so. Personally, I hope they keep Bianco. He gets them to Omaha once every 20 years or so. .

Jarius
05-18-2019, 12:23 AM
If they fire Bianco they will have to get extremely lucky on their next hire to not go back to complete shit. I hope they fire him. The coaches they think they can go get will tell them to get bent because they are all Bianco disciples that are not going to go coach at a school that just fired their mentor.

KOdawg1
05-18-2019, 01:06 AM
Love him or hate him, this is what sets Rosebowl apart from these other 247 guys. He won't just blow smoke to blow smoke. He is wrong but not intentionally so. I have seen him swallow hard and give the bad news time and again on the state of our programs.

This is very accurate. It's hilarious to see Yancy spin things. And the few times he posts something that isn't rainbows and unicorns, the sheep lose their minds. "Yancy, I don't like this post." That's a real quote

the_real_MSU_is_us
05-18-2019, 10:27 AM
If they fire Bianco they will have to get extremely lucky on their next hire to not go back to complete shit. I hope they fire him. The coaches they think they can go get will tell them to get bent because they are all Bianco disciples that are not going to go coach at a school that just fired their mentor.

Most of the fire Bianco crowd probably thinks they have Godwin in the bag. But, like Hadad said, State no doubt put out feelers to him and if he turned us down it makes 0 sense to then take the OM job and recruit against a school with better facilities and fan support and history and roster

timotheus
05-18-2019, 10:36 AM
Godwin is at the top of LSU's list pending what the end result is on Manieri. I Think godwin is in baton rouge in bout 2-3 yrs.

RougeDawg
05-18-2019, 10:20 PM
If Fancy speaks upon a subject, believe the exact opposite. The facf she is bringing this up, explains all ya need to know. It?s a shot show and those ascot wearing asshats are back at it. Champaign mentality, natty light reality.

Dawgcap
05-19-2019, 12:09 AM
If Fancy speaks upon a subject, believe the exact opposite. The facf she is bringing this up, explains all ya need to know. It?s a shot show and those ascot wearing asshats are back at it. Champaign mentality, natty light reality.

Don’t ever put Natty Light in such a low regard again! Especially when talking about That dumbass

Leeshouldveflanked
05-19-2019, 04:59 AM
1. They can’t handle irrelevance.....
2. Who would want to go work for that dumpster fire of an Athletic Department?

TNDawg35
05-19-2019, 05:44 AM
So I guess the better question is, when do they start throwing money to baseball recruits like they did that #1 class? They aren’t gonna let us build our Jigger nut program and leave them even farther behind.

Political Hack
05-20-2019, 09:00 AM
When mouthpieces start putting out fluff about how supportive the families and players are, you know they're in trouble.

West Tn Dawg
05-20-2019, 10:32 AM

That's a fact. Just like when he started pumping all the sheep about how nobody was transferring after the probation was handed down. Sha Sha was not going no where and going to lead them through the probation period. Remind me again where he is now?