PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice - baseball game tonight

Irondawg
05-17-2019, 12:45 PM
I haven't been to a baseball game in years but going up to Tupelo tonight for a soccer tournament and might try to talk the family into taking in some of the baseball game tonight. I'd probably only be able to swing the first hour or so of the game.

Where's the best place to park for easy in and out? Coming in from the west of 82?

MaroonBelle
05-17-2019, 12:56 PM
I haven't been to a baseball game in years but going up to Tupelo tonight for a soccer tournament and might try to talk the family into taking in some of the baseball game tonight. I'd probably only be able to swing the first hour or so of the game.

Where's the best place to park for easy in and out? Coming in from the west of 82?

If, and it's a big if, there are some spaces left when you get there, the best place is the on or off ramp from HWY 12 and College View Dr. Park along the side of the road on College View heading out or up the on ramp to 12 would be best.

that would make for easy access to thunder and lightning entrance and access to left field berm which doesn't fill up as fast as right field berm.

basedog
05-18-2019, 08:11 AM
To get good parking get their early, last night the ramp was jammed packed getting out of the stadium.

You will be very pleased walking into the new Dudy!

AlSwearengen
05-18-2019, 08:54 AM
For the Sunday auburn game, i parked next to the Barnes and noble building. Wasn’t packed and easy access. It is a little bit of a walk though.