PDA

View Full Version : Deontay Wilder fight this weekend

BeastMan
05-16-2019, 11:03 AM
He defends his title against Dominic Breazeale and he probably went a bit too far in his fight hype/promo. I really like Wilder and while this doesn?t explicitly bother me, I think this quote shouldn?t be for public consumption. What y?all think? Oh and he?s knocking him out early

Hey, Dominic Breazeale asked for this, Wilder told the assembled media. I didnt go seek him, he (sought) me so if (death) comes, it comes. This is a brutal sport. This is not a gentleman’s sport. I keep saying this is not a gentlemans sport. We dont ask to hit each other in the face but we (do) anyway.

And if you can ask any doctor in the world, he’ll tell you the head is not meant to be hit. Anybody can go, and in this particular time we have bad blood against each other,
Wilder said.

This is the only sport where you can kill a man and get paid for it at the same time. It’s legal, so why not use my right to do so?? he said. His life is on the line for this fight and I do mean his life. Im still trying to get me a body on my record.

BuckyIsAB****
05-16-2019, 07:38 PM
He defends his title against Dominic Breazeale and he probably went a bit too far in his fight hype/promo. I really like Wilder and while this doesn?t explicitly bother me, I think this quote shouldn?t be for public consumption. What y?all think? Oh and he?s knocking him out early

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvAeWtyZ-uE