PDA

View Full Version : UF's #2 recruit from 2019 is transferring to Oregon

Tbonewannabe
05-15-2019, 09:28 AM
I guess Mullen can't get away from flippin recruits. Would this be Easter flipmas?

StateDawg44
05-15-2019, 09:48 AM
Have you kept up with this story at all? You know Steele didn't just change his mind and decide he wanted to be at Oregon. Pretty sure he was the #1 recruit in the class too.

So now Mullen has lost Jones, Steele and Diwun Black in his 2019 class in under a month. Where would that class rank now without those three players in it? Talk about trying to polish a turd to save face. Just glad it's not MSU dealing with this.

Jack Lambert
05-15-2019, 09:57 AM
When you go to their message board it's nothing about it. I guess they worry about other things. If it was this board we would be in full meltdown.

Covercorner2
05-15-2019, 10:19 AM
When you go to their message board it's nothing about it. I guess they worry about other things. If it was this board we would be in full meltdown.

It was all over their board when these things started to first materialize, which was about a week ago. They melted, believe me.

Tbonewannabe
05-15-2019, 10:19 AM
Have you kept up with this story at all? You know Steele didn't just change his mind and decide he wanted to be at Oregon. Pretty sure he was the #1 recruit in the class too.

So now Mullen has lost Jones, Steele and Diwun Black in his 2019 class in under a month. Where would that class rank now without those three players in it? Talk about trying to polish a turd to save face. Just glad it's not MSU dealing with this.

I have and it was a shitty joke.

StateDawg44
05-15-2019, 11:07 AM
I have and it was a shitty joke.

Ha. Gotcha. Wasn't trying to come off as a prick with my message.

thf24
05-15-2019, 11:17 AM
So now Mullen has lost Jones, Steele and Diwun Black in his 2019 class in under a month. Where would that class rank now without those three players in it?

9th to 13th, 5th to 7th in conference according to the 247 calculator. Pretty decent drop considering all the other high 4-stars they signed.

StateDawg44
05-15-2019, 11:24 AM
Isn't there still a rumor of one other player that won't be qualifying also?

Not sure where I heard that. Could be confused. With all the negative UF headlines that have come out recently, it's hard to keep them all straight.

Tbonewannabe
05-15-2019, 12:15 PM
It was all over their board when these things started to first materialize, which was about a week ago. They melted, believe me.

They have also been melting over the fact that they haven't gotten a composite 5 star recruit in a long time, maybe even Urban's recruiting.