PDA

View Full Version : Bianco Not Helping Himself

ShotgunDawg
05-14-2019, 10:13 PM
They lost to Ark State tonight.

Wooof

BeardoMSU
05-14-2019, 10:19 PM
Blew a 5-0 lead with 6 outs to go, including giving up 4 runs bot9 with their best 2 bullpen guys. Woof, indeed.

Suck failure, freaks.

SmokeyDawg
05-14-2019, 10:19 PM
Can't be true, he just can't win the big games*

IMissJack
05-14-2019, 10:23 PM
They lost to Ark State tonight.

Wooof

Hopefully they will make a run in the SEC tourney and they give him an extension.*

No BS Dawg
05-14-2019, 10:42 PM
They have a really bad hangover form the festivities at Swayze Lake this past weekend.

TALL DAWG
05-14-2019, 10:50 PM
Hopefully they will make a run in the SEC tourney and they give him an extension.*

Hopefully, Coach Mike will be there at least 15 more years. I like Mike**

Todd4State
05-14-2019, 11:25 PM
Can't be true, he just can't win the big games*

Technically this was a big game for them.

Carracci has an ERA north of 7 right now.

Todd4State
05-14-2019, 11:26 PM
Blew a 5-0 lead with 6 outs to go, including giving up 4 runs bot9 with their best 2 bullpen guys. Woof, indeed.

Suck failure, freaks.

I think they're overworked and probably burned up.

The Federalist Engineer
05-15-2019, 01:12 AM
Hopefully, Coach Mike will be there at least 15 more years. I like Mike**

Little brother Mike is alright, he tries

Jack Lambert
05-15-2019, 09:01 AM
I think they're overworked and probably burned up.

some guy on bafooms blamed all the hot women in Oxford for their troubles. He said they have all this talent but can't concentrate because of all the pootain.

Saltydog
05-15-2019, 09:07 AM
That loss may have knocked them out of hosting. I don't think UM and LSU will both host. If LSU ends up with a better conference record and RPI (which is higher than UM's right now) I think they get it.

StarkVegasSteve
05-15-2019, 09:13 AM
One of their biggest problems right now is that they don't have a reliable arm out of the bullpen. Teams have film on Caracci now and they know if you just lay off the junk slider then he's going to give you something to hit and drive or he'll walk you.

Commercecomet24
05-15-2019, 09:15 AM
The flagship...er I mean titanic is taking on water lol!

Commercecomet24
05-15-2019, 09:16 AM
some guy on bafooms blamed all the hot women in Oxford for their troubles. He said they have all this talent but can't concentrate because of all the pootain.

Yeah because there aren't hot women on every college campus in America. They'll come up with any excuse

shannondawg
05-15-2019, 12:32 PM
At last look before noon, still no mention in CL of their loss last night. If its not positive don't print it.

drunkernhelldawg
05-15-2019, 03:18 PM
They didn't look like a focused team this past weekend. They looked more like a bunch of guys that want a break from baseball.

TNDawg35
05-15-2019, 04:44 PM
So now the current mind set is that they think we are talking about Bianco cause we are scared that they get a new coach, cause they are a sleeping giant. We don’t want them to get rid of Bianco. I shit you not. That’s what one poster on Nafoom said.

They do realize, 4 diff coaches have owned their believes #1 class.

And more on that #1 class. It doesn’t make a shit how high one class is when the next 3 are mid 20’s and don’t pan out. I honestly have thought Bianco has done a great job with what he has to work with. They act like they are the Yankees and have all this talent stock piled.

Choctaw Dawg
05-15-2019, 04:54 PM
So now the current mind set is that they think we are talking about Bianco cause we are scared that they get a new coach, cause they are a sleeping giant. We don’t want them to get rid of Bianco. I shit you not. That’s what one poster on Nafoom said.

They do realize, 4 diff coaches have owned their believes #1 class.

And more on that #1 class. It doesn’t make a shit how high one class is when the next 3 are mid 20’s and don’t pan out. I honestly have thought Bianco has done a great job with what he has to work with. They act like they are the Yankees and have all this talent stock piled.

Sleeping Giant? theyv'e been asleep for a while then. Talk about being full of yourself

BeardoMSU
05-15-2019, 05:12 PM
Sleeping Giant? theyv'e been asleep for a while then. Talk about being full of yourself

They gone...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNIUX617RuU

Todd4State
05-15-2019, 05:15 PM
The flagship...er I mean titanic is taking on water lol!

They definitely thought their #1 recruiting class was unbeatable and they definitely got a lot of press about it like the Titanic.

That's part of their problem- they think they are on par with us despite mounting evidence against it.

Percho
05-15-2019, 05:59 PM
Yeah because there aren't hot women on every college campus in America. They'll come up with any excuse

I can't remember the last time I saw a woman who wasn't hot. But then at my age_______________

Todd4State
05-15-2019, 08:08 PM

For a lot of guys that causes them to focus more and relax.

Of course the guys on Nafoom probably never dated a lot of women much less hot ones to even have an opinion or perspective on that.

Randolph Dupree
05-15-2019, 09:21 PM
I keep harping on this but they are not in shape to survive a long season. Bianco was right for calling them out about their toughness, but he's part of it in a way. If the guys aren't in shape it's on him as much as the players. Maybe they did some things to get that #1 recruiting class and so those guys can't be pushed (I.e. it's hard to push someone when they've got dirt on you).

shoeless joe
05-15-2019, 10:26 PM
I keep harping on this but they are not in shape to survive a long season. Bianco was right for calling them out about their toughness, but he's part of it in a way. If the guys aren't in shape it's on him as much as the players. Maybe they did some things to get that #1 recruiting class and so those guys can't be pushed (I.e. it's hard to push someone when they've got dirt on you).

I?m not saying that any rules were broken or not...but kessinger and Dillard both moved to oxford high their junior year AFTER committing to OM. oxford also had another OM commit on that team named barber,as well as Roth,but they were in school there previously

Todd4State
05-15-2019, 11:25 PM

I?m not saying that any rules were broken or not...but kessinger and Dillard both moved to oxford high their junior year AFTER committing to OM. oxford also had another OM commit on that team named barber,as well as Roth,but they were in school there previously

It's a LOT more difficult and unlikely to cheat like that in baseball. If you pay to get a top flight class your boosters are then going to have to compete with MLB money. Plus many of the players are white collar and a backpack of cash isn't going to really mean a lot. You would have to have a billionaire that could match MLB billionaires offers.

If I had to guess their families more than likely had weekend homes in Oxford for football/baseball games and they probably claimed those as residence to get into Oxford HS. I wouldn't be surprised if Bianco encouraged them to play together for their senior year though. Definitely shady- but not really illegal. Although it's definitely in the gray area.

DawgFromOxford
05-16-2019, 01:15 AM

Barber and Roth were already there and had been in the school system for many previous years. Kessinger has a lot of family that lives in Oxford and had family that attended OHS, so not that far fetched for him to transfer there and play for an already talented 5A high school team. The Dillard transfer didn't make much sense to me. He kind of came out of no where. OM may of been in his ear, but MY guess is that it had more to do with Oxford High School recruiting him to come play than it was OM. (The last sentence is just an opinion and in no way can I support it with facts.)