PDA

View Full Version : Pelicans win #1 NBA pick... with potential 2nd top 4 pick..

RougeDawg
05-14-2019, 09:58 PM
Yes. The NBA draft is rigged. Pelicans secure #1 pick as AD wants a new home. Just so happens the top two teams in the running for AD have 2 of the either too 4 picks. Ever since Katrina, the NBA has been hell bent on keeping a team here. Hopefully the new ownership and large pockets actually build a solid on court product. Mrs. Benson is not scarred to bust out her checkbook.

BeastMan
05-14-2019, 10:01 PM
If the NBA was rigged the Knicks would have gotten #1 and Memphis damn sure wouldn’t have gotten 2. The luck of the lottery

Maridian Dawg
05-14-2019, 10:34 PM
I am very excited for this new era of pelicans basketball. I feel like David Griffin will be the savior of this franchise. We are in a position to get Ja Morant/Zion and a high value trade package for AD and we'll still have Jrue. In the span of 1 night, the pels have become a western conference contender for the next few years.

vv83
05-14-2019, 10:52 PM
If the NBA was rigged the Knicks would have gotten #1 and Memphis damn sure wouldn’t have gotten 2. The luck of the lottery

This is the answer. If the draft was rigged Grizz get pick 8

Tbonewannabe
05-15-2019, 09:23 AM
NBA hates Atlanta. With 2 picks likely in the top 8, ATL gets #8 and #10. Shitty lottery balls.

deadheaddawg
05-15-2019, 09:42 AM
People scream conspiracy theory waaaaaaay to much these days

HooverDawg
05-15-2019, 11:55 AM

Yep.

fishwater99
05-15-2019, 12:29 PM

Or the Lakers..

RougeDawg
05-15-2019, 12:42 PM
If the NBA was rigged the Knicks would have gotten #1 and Memphis damn sure wouldn?t have gotten 2. The luck of the lottery

Has Memphis ownership been barred from relocating the team in the last decade? I?m not aware of any instances. Owner group prior to benson was trying to get our nba said no. All Star game was selected for NO, etc. before the draft started I was sitting next to my buddy and I told home I?d bet the farm that we get #1 pick because our cash cow AD was leaving. All professional sports are about butts in seats. Like it or not they are a business.

dawgs
05-15-2019, 01:30 PM
Lulz @ the NBA scheming for 2 of the smallest markets to land the top 2 picks. Both franchises with little to no historical relevance either.