PDA

View Full Version : Funny things I've seen during and now after the sweep....

CadaverDawg
05-12-2019, 10:43 PM
1. Dari on Rally Cap asking Delucci how this can be a rivalry when one team is 14-2 in the last 16 vs the other.

2. Ole Miss fans saying "explain to me how MSU could be better than us in baseball"

3. Ole Miss fans 100% ready to fire their winningest coach ever because he lost to State (But their fans don't care about State!!1!)

4. That Brad Lott fella making an ass of himself during the series (green masters jacket guy), then promptly leaving when we started beating their ass in game 3.....oh and him being a disassociated booster of theirs only made his hand gestures and meltdowns more hilarious.

5. Seeing that Bianco called out Plumlee as "nothing special" before the game, and then seeing Plumlee damn near throw a complete game against them in a blowout win.

Anything else you guys have seen?

deadheaddawg
05-13-2019, 01:06 AM
Good post. That Lott guy was hilarious. I noticed him live, but didn't realize who he was or the back story until today.

Good stuff

Todd4State
05-13-2019, 02:09 AM
Todd4State's answers for Ole Miss fans. A public service of Elitedawgs.

1. Just because we're dominating them doesn't mean it's not a rivalry. We just happen to be a lot better.

2. Because we are. More resources. More history. Better coaches. Better players and better player development. Better culture. Better MLB connections and culture. I think a lot of them are so "Ole Miss" that they don't realize how impressive MSU really is as a program.

3. Firing your coach is a better way to go than all out cheating and getting the program on probation because MSU is beating you I suppose. Like another sport we all know.

4. Only at Ole Miss.

5. That's what happens when you anger the baseball gods.

MagicDawg
05-13-2019, 06:52 AM
We need some screenshots and gifs of Lott.

PKADogs55
05-13-2019, 07:19 AM

We literally clowned on that 17-bag for a whole inning. Of course, had no idea who it was at the time ... just kept referring to him at the Master's Prick.

99jc
05-13-2019, 07:26 AM

When he left the game yesterday I purposely got up and went past him in the hall. As he went by I said Hail State landsharkrebel bear! I heard him grumble go to hell.

Watching the Rebsharks faces to day after we went up 10 -2 was glorious and I reveled in their suffering.

Guys I have a feeling we win it all this year.

Lord McBuckethead
05-13-2019, 08:12 AM
We literally clowned on that 17-bag for a whole inning. Of course, had no idea who it was at the time ... just kept referring to him at the Master's Prick.

His cousin bought him that jacket.

R2Dawg
05-13-2019, 11:48 AM
1. Dari on Rally Cap asking Delucci how this can be a rivalry when one team is 14-2 in the last 16 vs the other.

2. Ole Miss fans saying "explain to me how MSU could be better than us in baseball"

3. Ole Miss fans 100% ready to fire their winningest coach ever because he lost to State (But their fans don't care about State!!1!)

4. That Brad Lott fella making an ass of himself during the series (green masters jacket guy), then promptly leaving when we started beating their ass in game 3.....oh and him being a disassociated booster of theirs only made his hand gestures and meltdowns more hilarious.

5. Seeing that Bianco called out Plumlee as "nothing special" before the game, and then seeing Plumlee damn near throw a complete game against them in a blowout win.

Anything else you guys have seen?

One thing I want to know is when is MSU going to get a former player/coach on a TV gig? Olemiss has a baseball guy, really? and a basketball guy? We need a baseball guy and WBB person on SEC soon, we've earned it. I say hook Blair up for WBB.

The Federalist Engineer
05-13-2019, 11:52 AM
Green Jacket should have been followed to his car and then arrested for DUI as soon as he turned his engine.

Would he have worn the Green Jacket during his Mug Shot?

BrunswickDawg
05-13-2019, 12:09 PM
One thing I want to know is when is MSU going to get a former player/coach on a TV gig? Olemiss has a baseball guy, really? and a basketball guy? We need a baseball guy and WBB person on SEC soon, we've earned it. I say hook Blair up for WBB.

Blair Schaefer did some SECN and ESPN work this year.

Political Hack
05-13-2019, 01:34 PM

As soon as we seat someone on the college football selection committee, college football hall of fame, and have a president of the college football association (or whatever it's called), we'll get a few more nods. People don't realize how much sway the Mannings have and they use it continuously behind the scenes to help Ole Miss win the press conference.

parabrave
05-13-2019, 01:59 PM

Yep second this. since there is no replay of any of the series on SECN.