PDA

View Full Version : Bianco ran his mouth

somebodyshotmypaw
05-12-2019, 08:19 PM
On the Ole Miss radio pregame show Bianco said Plumlee is "nothing special" and "the kind of guy we normally get to". Plumlee started 2 games against Ole Miss this year and we won them both. Bianco is typical of the Ole Miss fan base naffoomers and sixpackers. Full of talk, but nothing to back it up. 14 of the last 16. He should probably shut his trap and start competing. We own them.

Edited to say it is Bianco. Autocorrect changed my title.

Harrydawg
05-12-2019, 08:23 PM
I saw this posted on twitter and have not heard it personally.

However, if he is arrogant, stupid and unprofessional enough to say this about any opponent - he deserves whatever he gets.

somebodyshotmypaw
05-12-2019, 08:25 PM
I saw this posted on twitter and have not heard it personally.

However, if he is arrogant, stupid and unprofessional enough to say this about any opponent - he deserves whatever he gets.

I heard it on the radio coming home from church. On the Ole Miss pregame show 97.3 in Jackson. Probably about 11:45 or 11:50. Glad Plumlee shoved it down his throat.

Jack Lambert
05-12-2019, 09:04 PM
On the Ole Miss radio pregame show Bianco said Plumlee is "nothing special" and "the kind of guy we normally get to". Plumlee started 2 games against Ole Miss this year and we won them both. Bianco is typical of the Ole Miss fan base naffoomers and sixpackers. Full of talk, but nothing to back it up. 14 of the last 16. He should probably shut his trap and start competing. We own them.

Edited to say it is Bianco. Autocorrect changed my title.

Not just won both but kick their ass.

yjnkdawg
05-12-2019, 09:06 PM
I can't believe an SEC Head Baseball Coach would say something stupid like that, but when you consider where this one coaches everything computes. I wonder how Bianco likes his crow served?

Dental Dawg33
05-12-2019, 09:25 PM
I was wondering why Lemonis was letting his pitch count get well over 100....makes sense now. Plumlee laid it all out on the line. And I hope he found Bianco after the game, knelt down on one knee as to see him eye to eye and whispered in his little elf-like ear “you and your team are nothing special”

shoeless joe
05-12-2019, 09:37 PM
TBH for an SEC weekend starter his stuff isn?t special. Keegan James has better ?stuff? than Plumlee. And he prolly is the type of guy that OM usually hits. Of course, he coulda gone with the generic coach speak of heaping worlds of disingenuous praise on an opponent.

However, what Plumlee has...and the sharks are missing...is grit, desire, and mental toughness. After all those errors behind him Plumlee just plodded along and pounded the zone. Nothing affected him except for the missed third strike in the 8th. And even then he still shoulda got out of the inning. Say what you want, and Bianco did, but that kid has been thru a lot and he?s a flat out gamer. Which is another point...he missed out on all the postseason fun last year. So he?s more than likely got a fire in his belly that burns even hotter than most of his teammates.

Homedawg
05-12-2019, 09:54 PM
Plumlee's new found success can be attributed to his change up. It's a legit pitch. Credit he and fox hall for the hard work. It's a difference.

Commercecomet24
05-12-2019, 10:13 PM
TBH for an SEC weekend starter his stuff isn?t special. Keegan James has better ?stuff? than Plumlee. And he prolly is the type of guy that OM usually hits. Of course, he coulda gone with the generic coach speak of heaping worlds of disingenuous praise on an opponent.

However, what Plumlee has...and the sharks are missing...is grit, desire, and mental toughness. After all those errors behind him Plumlee just plodded along and pounded the zone. Nothing affected him except for the missed third strike in the 8th. And even then he still shoulda got out of the inning. Say what you want, and Bianco did, but that kid has been thru a lot and he?s a flat out gamer. Which is another point...he missed out on all the postseason fun last year. So he?s more than likely got a fire in his belly that burns even hotter than most of his teammates.

Bravo, sir! Very well said! Plumlee has some big freaking plums!

Todd4State
05-13-2019, 02:16 AM
Unfortunately for Bianco and Ole Miss their pitchers are usually the kind we normally get to as well.

MagicDawg
05-13-2019, 06:51 AM
"However, what Plumlee has...and the sharks are missing...is grit, desire, and mental toughness."

I would argue that these things are something special in their own right.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
05-13-2019, 08:33 AM
I can't believe an SEC Head Baseball Coach would say something stupid like that, but when you consider where this one coaches everything computes. I wonder how Bianco likes his crow served?

Nothing shocks me after they allowed someone to serve a subpoena to Cohen on the field pre-game.

SailingDawg
05-13-2019, 09:07 AM
Nothing shocks me after they allowed someone to serve a subpoena to Cohen on the field pre-game.

What?!

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
05-13-2019, 09:33 AM
What?!

Yeah back in 2013, during the Forrest Moore lawsuit bs.