PDA

View Full Version : Ole Miss folks

BuckyIsAB****
05-12-2019, 05:42 PM
I know some of you read this board...some on here read Nafoom too although they may be too proud to admit but I do have an honest question for the OM folk....

What are you happy about right now? What are you better than State at right now? Football? 9 straight bowls compared to a bowl suspension...a 32 point loss at home...

Baseball? Not even close. Dont even try.

Womens basketball? Idk if some of yall even know you have a womens team.

Mens Basketball? This is probably your best argument right now and that is mostly our fault. A head to head split and both of us getting exposed in the first round. Meh.

Your AD is responsible for having multiple programs under NCAA punishment, your President is out of touch or afraid to do anything about it, yall tell me.

Your best and most well known tradition is The Grove, which is a lot like every other tailgate in the SEC. Its gotta suck to be you right now. The Square is pretty cool I'll give you that

KOdawg1
05-12-2019, 05:46 PM
They pretend to care about softball, while at the same time, bash us for caring about women's basketball. So there's that.

BuckyIsAB****
05-12-2019, 05:48 PM
They pretend to care about softball, while at the same time, bash us for caring about women's basketball. So there's that.

They are better than us at softball. I guess that's their polish on the turd

somebodyshotmypaw
05-12-2019, 06:45 PM
The Ole Miss boards (rivals, nafoom, and sixpackspeak) still think we are beneath them. They are idiots. They don't have grinders. It's the culture.

Goldendawg
05-12-2019, 08:36 PM
Just went over and read Nafoom. They don't seem to have enough fans left right now for a decent thread or a quarter of a "meltdown". Heck, we meltdown and care 10 times more than them over an error, a dropped pass. getting a play in with only 3 seconds left, or shooting too many threes. Don't confuse our passionate fan base that bleeds Maroon with anything else just because we melt and grip at times! Hail State!

yjnkdawg
05-12-2019, 09:45 PM
I know some of you read this board...some on here read Nafoom too although they may be too proud to admit but I do have an honest question for the OM folk....

What are you happy about right now? What are you better than State at right now? Football? 9 straight bowls compared to a bowl suspension...a 32 point loss at home...

Mens Basketball? This is probably your best argument right now and that is mostly our fault. A head to head split and both of us getting exposed in the first round. Meh.

Your AD is responsible for having multiple programs under NCAA punishment, your President is out of touch or afraid to do anything about it, yall tell me.

Your best and most well known tradition is The Grove, which is a lot like every other tailgate in the SEC. Its gotta suck to be you right now. The Square is pretty cool I'll give you that

Their AD likes to tell stories or something , but it doesn't appear that he ever knows what he wants to tell. Both are puppets,as far as the OM football program goes, though.

KOdawg1
05-12-2019, 09:48 PM
Just went over and read Nafoom. They don't seem to have enough fans left right now for a decent thread or a quarter of a "meltdown". Heck, we meltdown and care 10 times more than them over an error, a dropped pass. getting a play in with only 3 seconds left, or shooting too many threes. Don't confuse our passionate fan base that bleeds Maroon with anything else just because we melt and grip at times! Hail State!

This deserves some rep. Our fans are better because we care more.

Commercecomet24
05-12-2019, 11:52 PM

Very well said!

KentuckyDawg13
05-13-2019, 09:37 AM
Their women's rifle team is better.

Yes, MSU does not have a rifle team.

fishwater99
05-13-2019, 09:42 AM

Let's leave women's sports out of the conversation.

It's the Men's Big 3...

BuckyIsAB****
05-13-2019, 10:21 PM
Let's leave women's sports out of the conversation.

It's the Men's Big 3...

At worst we have 2 of 3. Mens basketball you have to give to them probably right now but its not by much

Jarius
05-13-2019, 10:43 PM
At worst we have 2 of 3. Mens basketball you have to give to them probably right now but its not by much

We just went to the tournament as a 5 seed and they went as an 11 or something. Don’t have to
Give them anything.

R2Dawg
05-14-2019, 12:36 PM
We just went to the tournament as a 5 seed and they went as an 11 or something. Don’t have to
Give them anything.

Exactly. We also finished NIT final 4 last year and split head to head. They edge us out why?

West Tn Dawg
05-14-2019, 12:46 PM
Exactly. We also finished NIT final 4 last year and split head to head. They edge us out why?

And they had to hire a MSU guy to get them where they are. They don't like to mention that!

thf24
05-14-2019, 12:52 PM
They're not ahead in MBK either and the gap will widen again when Kennedy's players are all gone and they find out why no one else hired Kermit away from MTSU in 16 years.

BuckyIsAB****
05-14-2019, 07:37 PM
All that is fair enough. I was just saying that MBB is probably their best argument at this point

nashLA
05-14-2019, 08:37 PM

This feels a little bit like a child who likes to pour salt on a slug for the perverse enjoyment of the pain. Why should we care? If they pose a challenge or barrier to the Bulldogs doing well, then I want to beat them. Otherwise, why should I spend time thinking about them?

BuckyIsAB****
05-14-2019, 09:35 PM
This feels a little bit like a child who likes to pour salt on a slug for the perverse enjoyment of the pain. Why should we care? If they pose a challenge or barrier to the Bulldogs doing well, then I want to beat them. Otherwise, why should I spend time thinking about them?

Orrrr me rubbing it in bc its Ole Miss? I think you are taking this way too seriously

Hot Rock
05-14-2019, 09:53 PM
I seriously doubt there are that many OM fans still checking out this site right now. They beat down right now.

Skydawg1
05-14-2019, 09:56 PM
They just lost to A-State 6-5.

State82
05-14-2019, 10:12 PM
They just lost to A-State 6-5.

Dang. That left a mark.