PDA

View Full Version : Play of the game..........

West Tn Dawg
05-12-2019, 08:48 AM
The shit birds walking around with their fingers in their butt and Foscue trots over to 2nd to get into scoring position and scores on the next at bat.(Truly a great heads up play by Foscue) I fell out of my chair laughing at them idiots. Almost as funny as their 1st baseman giving it to the pitcher last week, when he was standing right next to the bag.

Lord McBuckethead
05-12-2019, 09:56 AM
One thing that I really hate about UM is that fat dude that bats 4th for them swinging his bat over and over in a big circle prior to pitcher getting set.

Play of the game for me was when Foscue hosed that same fat ass at home.

West Tn Dawg
05-12-2019, 10:26 AM

Foscue is a damn good player! Watch his face during the game. He is always serious and dialed in!

WinningIsRelentless
05-12-2019, 10:40 AM
Canny knew what to look for in players

HooverDawg
05-12-2019, 10:42 AM

Sophomore class was recruited by Cohen with the exception of Tanner Allen.

Homedawg
05-12-2019, 10:44 AM

This.

Duckdog
05-12-2019, 11:15 AM
One thing that I really hate about UM is that fat dude that bats 4th for them swinging his bat over and over in a big circle prior to pitcher getting set.

PLUNK HIM!

R2Dawg
05-12-2019, 03:43 PM
Foscue is a damn good player! Watch his face during the game. He is always serious and dialed in!

Yes he is. Foscue is the next big name hitter after Jake leaves. He will have monster numbers before he leaves.

WinningIsRelentless
05-12-2019, 03:46 PM

Only if they redshirted otherwise it would be the junior class

KOdawg1
05-12-2019, 03:50 PM

Dillard thinks he's a track star. Granted, he runs well for his size, but he's not as fast as he thinks he is.

HooverDawg
05-12-2019, 06:27 PM

Nope. Cohen recruited the entire sophomore class with the exception of Allen. He stepped down a few weeks before they all signed in November. Cannizzaro added Allen.

The Federalist Engineer
05-12-2019, 08:31 PM

Cohens players, maybe some 2019 and 2020 players will be Canny boys

Homedawg
05-12-2019, 09:31 PM

No. He recruited them. Didn't say signed under him. That's how baseball works in most cases. Cohen and his staff recruited wya more than half this team. Or contributors
ETA - we have players that still haven't gotten here that committed to Cohen.

Johnson85
05-12-2019, 09:41 PM
The shit birds walking around with their fingers in their butt and Foscue trots over to 2nd to get into scoring position and scores on the next at bat.(Truly a great heads up play by Foscue) I fell out of my chair laughing at them idiots. Almost as funny as their 1st baseman giving it to the pitcher last week, when he was standing right next to the bag.
So what happened? Didn't get to watch or listen and not following.

Lord McBuckethead
05-13-2019, 08:10 AM
This is the thing I have noticed about UM. Their big guys are fat. Our big guys are built like a baseball player, Westburg, Foscue, Gordon. All have weight, and not fat like those lazy ass hats.

StateDawg44
05-13-2019, 08:46 AM
So what happened? Didn't get to watch or listen and not following.

The infield players weren't paying attention and Foscue saw that. Trotted over to second after his base hit because of their lack of awareness.

West Tn Dawg
05-13-2019, 09:42 AM
The infield players weren't paying attention and Foscue saw that. Trotted over to second after his base hit because of their lack of awareness.

And he scored on the next hit. It was hilarious. They were looking around like, You can't do that!

msudawglb
05-13-2019, 09:57 AM
And he scored on the next hit. It was hilarious. They were looking around like, You can't do that!

Maybe the sun reflecting off the chandeliers blinded the players??? ****