PDA

View Full Version : Ben Garret is so bad at his job. Look at this article about last night's game...

CadaverDawg
05-11-2019, 10:37 AM
This is such a funny article to read because you can just picture that little twit hammering his keyboard in anger while writing it. Not only does he call the best pitcher in the SEC "Right hander Ethan Small", but also calls out Bianco on the bunt call and says "the first pitch of the at bat was called a strike although replay showed it was clearly a ball", typical Ole Miss whining haha. And then he said Ethridge "nearly matched Small" on the mound.....which I admit Ethridge did well, but he K'd 4 compared to 10 for Small, and had an extra inning too due to the fog, so saying he matched him is a bit of a stretch.

Anyway, I thought you guys might enjoy reading Ben's article bc it reads like he was sitting there with a scowl, cussing Bianco while writing it. I bet he cried typing "2-12 in our last 14 vs MSU"....and rebel tears are delicious

https://247sports.com/college/ole-miss/Article/Rain-Fog-and-a-Rebel-Slog-Ole-Miss-Falls-to-Mississippi-State-131951744/

shoeless joe
05-11-2019, 10:48 AM
Bout what you would expect.

I will say this...every single person that gives even the smallest rats ass about their baseball program should get down on their knees every day and thank their lucky stars above that they got and have Bianco as their head coach. Everything that they think they should have pride in in regards to baseball is because of him.

preachermatt83
05-11-2019, 10:54 AM

I will say this...every single person that gives even the smallest rats ass about their baseball program should get down on their knees every day and thank their lucky stars above that they got and have Bianco as their head coach. Everything that they think they should have pride in in regards to baseball is because of him.

You got that right. they say those idiots fire that guy will be a great day for MSU baseball.

Lord McBuckethead
05-11-2019, 12:48 PM
Well the ump only made 3 really bad calls last night. I would take that ump over almost all of the ones we have had this year.

DawgNsuds
05-11-2019, 12:57 PM

Every time I get into a discussion with an Ole Miss fan and they start talking of firing Bianco, I just say, you know, you are right, you deserve so much better.

drummerdawg
05-11-2019, 01:27 PM
You got that right. they say those idiots fire that guy will be a great day for MSU baseball.

OM fans say they cant wait to get rid of him so they can hire Dan Mcdonnell

timotheus
05-11-2019, 03:03 PM
Ben is a perfect representative of all that TSUN represents. He thinks he's better than you. Just ask him and he'll try to explain it to you. being objective isn't possible with him.

RougeDawg
05-11-2019, 03:20 PM

You sure they won?t land Joe Torre?

msudawg1200
05-11-2019, 03:34 PM
I love the one comment that says our players play their hardest against them because they care so much about beating the Rebs, and it’s not a big deal to the Reb players so therefore they don’t care or play hard against us. Is that their cop out narrative when we kick their arse in anything? How about our teams are just better than your teams Reb fans? You think that might be it you pompous aholes?

Saltydog
05-11-2019, 04:20 PM
I love the one comment that says our players play their hardest against them because they care so much about beating the Rebs, and it?s not a big deal to the Reb players so therefore they don?t care or play hard against us. Is that their cop out narrative when we kick their arse in anything? How about our teams are just better than your teams Reb fans? You think that might be it you pompous aholes?

That's the biggest bunch of b.s. I've ever heard. They know that's not true but it's their coping mechanism.

DownwardDawg
05-11-2019, 04:38 PM
It’s ole miss’ Super Bowl every time they play us in baseball and lately football too.

Todd4State
05-11-2019, 04:54 PM

This is so true. He's their greatest coach in their program's history and it's not even close.

I love the one comment that says our players play their hardest against them because they care so much about beating the Rebs, and it’s not a big deal to the Reb players so therefore they don’t care or play hard against us. Is that their cop out narrative when we kick their arse in anything? How about our teams are just better than your teams Reb fans? You think that might be it you pompous aholes?

LOL. Our players play hard against everyone.

Todd4State
05-11-2019, 04:54 PM

I bet they end up with Carl Lafferty.

TNDawg35
05-11-2019, 05:16 PM
They think they are a top 5 job. They think as soon as they fire Bianco, either Godwin or McDonnell will beg for their job. I could see Godwin getting it but I don’t think McDonnell would leave the Ville for OM. Why would you want to come into a division with us, Ark, LSU, and a usually pretty good A&M for a bottom dweller.