PDA

View Full Version : I love this team. We're back to 3rd in RPI the rebs drop to 23. That game wore me out

99jc
05-11-2019, 07:04 AM
No excuse to delay game for the fog in my opinion. Guys we have their number just like LSU has ours. I really like our chances for 2/3 if not a sweep. My season prediction of the number one team in the national seed was off a bit but I feel this is our year to win it all. This 1-2 punch of Small and Ginn is a killer for teams and if Plumlee keeps it up we're damn near unbeatable. Damn I love beating those shitbirds at their house. Headed back to Oxford tonight and Hail Damn State.

Dawg2003
05-11-2019, 07:34 AM
Small has become damn near unhittable at this point. Not many can get a hit off of him.

Bdawg
05-11-2019, 09:00 AM
Small has become damn near unhittable at this point. Not many can get a hit off of him.

He is very very tough right now. Although it doesn't matter now because of that fog delay, I wish he wouldn't have wasted so many pitches on them. They weren't touching him when he came at them anyway, but it always seemed like he would work ahead and get 2 strikes and then he would waste a pitch or 2 to make it a 2-2 or full count a lot of the time. When teams aren't touching you I wish he would just go ahead and put the guy away so he can go deeper into a game.

Lord McBuckethead
05-11-2019, 11:02 AM
He is very tough while in the windup.