PDA

View Full Version : Are we going to have a Rebelblackbearshark killer this weekend??!

Cowbell
05-10-2019, 09:25 AM
Foscue? Mangum? Our pitching staff?

I?m ready for this weekend - it is now go time for this ball club!

MetEdDawg
05-10-2019, 09:28 AM
I think Foscue and Mangum are the 2 that have the best chance of really doing damage.

I also like Skelton's chances of having a solid weekend. Experienced guy that has seen this team a lot in his career. I could see him having a solid weekend.

StarkVegasSteve
05-10-2019, 10:01 AM
For the sake of getting back on track I hope it's Westy. I think Mac will also have a big weekend and Jake will do Jake things against the Sharks.

West Tn Dawg
05-10-2019, 10:39 AM
I would love to see all of them gel at the same time. All year we have had one or two in a slump. One would come out and another would go into a slump. If they were all playing at the same time, they could make a LOT of noise.

Cowbell
05-10-2019, 12:07 PM
I would love to see all of them gel at the same time. All year we have had one or two in a slump. One would come out and another would go into a slump. If they were all playing at the same time, they could make a LOT of noise.

Couldn?t have said it better. It?s bound to happen and would love for it to start tonight.

BrunswickDawg
05-10-2019, 12:34 PM
Fescue? Mangum? Our pitching staff?

Hope OM doesn't have any mole crickets.

CadaverDawg
05-10-2019, 12:55 PM
Something in my gut tells me that Jake Mangum will hit a bomb this weekend.

RocketDawg
05-10-2019, 03:19 PM
Fescue? Mangum? Our pitching staff?

I thought his name was Bluegrass. **

We may need more than one ... how about Foscue, Tanner, and Mangum, all on the same page at the same time.

Cowbell
05-10-2019, 04:23 PM
Something in my gut tells me that Jake Mangum will hit a bomb this weekend.

Him or Cumbest! I’m ready to see Cumbest turn on one and send it into the parking lot!