PDA

View Full Version : Apprarently there is a shortage of testicles in Texas

M.Fillmore
10-22-2013, 10:11 PM
Coach staff is charged with bullying for winning a high school game by a big margin.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/story/_/id/9863505/aledo-football-coach-tim-buchanan-accused-bullying-91-0-win

slickdawg
10-22-2013, 10:18 PM
It's been the talk of the town this week. Both the winning coach and losing coach both said "it happens". The losing coach said "They're ranked number 1 for a reason", their starers played 7 minutes, that's it. Most people out here are like "you're gonna get your ass kicked in life at some point, and you have to respond and get back up".

Quaoarsking
10-22-2013, 10:29 PM
In fairness, it looks like just 1 parent complained, and absolutely everyone else on both sides does not agree with the "bullying" accusation.

CooterDavenport
10-23-2013, 12:10 AM
I say we hire this guy.

BulldogBear
10-23-2013, 05:01 AM
In fairness, it looks like just 1 parent complained, and absolutely everyone else on both sides does not agree with the "bullying" accusation.

Thank the media for that. It only takes one or a few for the media to present anything as everybody and folks we have a big problem.

Bo Darville
10-23-2013, 08:34 AM
As someone who owns a business, this is why I hate hiring young people nowdays. They have been ruined by their parents. Kids must learn how to succeed and how to fail. Trophies for participation and never being losers have produced kids who don't know how to handle adversity. This is a parent trying to "protect little Johnny". Leave little Johnny alone. He will learn good lessons in winning 90-0 and he will learn good lessons in losing 90-0. Sometimes you are the windshield and sometimes you are the bug. You've got to learn to handle both.

Original48
10-23-2013, 09:05 AM
And didn't sign his/her name to the complaint...anonymous. Talk about lack of testicles. Short story..in the 40s Geeenville High beat Greenwood High 102-0. My Dad always talked about he was the only one that didn't score for Greenville (right tackle). Back story: Most of the Greenville team had recently returned from WW II. Most of the Greenwood team had just been sent off to fight..or face the ultimate bullying. The score of the game was the least of anyone's concern. I'm not sure how much weaker this country can get.