PDA

View Full Version : Ole Miss baseball going viral again.

Dawg61
05-05-2019, 08:32 PM
Nice play Rebs

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxGiga1gubu/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=u1o7s5cykaim

AlSwearengen
05-05-2019, 09:41 PM
Has to be those good drugs they have in oxford. That is beyond brain fart.

Hot Rock
05-05-2019, 09:58 PM
i saw that a day or so ago and read some comments on instagram. Most were slamming the 1st baseman for being the idiot he was, but one dude was defending it by saying he was trying to get his teammates involved.

I am amazed at this participation, touchy feely generation. This guy thought that pitcher needed his feelings stroked so he would play hard.

West Tn Dawg
05-06-2019, 03:30 PM
I think him being a freshmen, he just got lost on where he was. He saw the pitcher coming in and thought he was covering. Only possible excuse I can come up with. Still stupid as hell!

Skydawg1
05-06-2019, 07:30 PM
I think him being a freshmen, he just got lost on where he was. He saw the pitcher coming in and thought he was covering. Only possible excuse I can come up with. Still stupid as hell!That same guy (1B) tore the cover off the ball last weekend. We need to pitch carefully to him. Of course, he may have just been highly motivated to make up for that clown show play.

Todd4State
05-06-2019, 11:04 PM
i saw that a day or so ago and read some comments on instagram. Most were slamming the 1st baseman for being the idiot he was, but one dude was defending it by saying he was trying to get his teammates involved.

I am amazed at this participation, touchy feely generation. This guy thought that pitcher needed his feelings stroked so he would play hard.

HA! That's a good one.

I like others think he just didn't realize how far away from the bag he really was.

Ari Gold
05-07-2019, 09:25 AM
That same guy (1B) tore the cover off the ball last weekend. We need to pitch carefully to him. Of course, he may have just been highly motivated to make up for that clown show play.

He had 4 hits on the weekend ... far from tarring the cover off the ball.

Jack Lambert
05-07-2019, 03:38 PM
That same guy (1B) tore the cover off the ball last weekend. We need to pitch carefully to him. Of course, he may have just been highly motivated to make up for that clown show play.

We will see how he does against Ethan and JT.

Skydawg1
05-07-2019, 07:32 PM
We will see how he does against Ethan and JT.Hopefully not shit. I guess I just happened to tune in the moment he hit the three run homer on Saturday. May not have torn the cover off, but had some timely hits and drove in 5 or 6 runs over the weekend, accd to box scores.