PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from the game to Motel....Lemonis absolutely has to move

99jc
05-04-2019, 08:26 PM
Westburg and Mac down in the Order they are killing us right now. Elijah has lost his confidence you can see it in his face when he walks back to the dugout. Not bunting him in the first game cost us. Ginn deserved better than what he got. This would be my lineup right now.

1) Magnum
2) Jordan
3) Allen
4) Foscue
5) Skelton
7) Westburg
8) Macnamee
9) Halter

If they stay in this slump we will be in serious trouble in the Regionals.
We took 2/3 I'm happy and ready to get the Hell outta here.
Hail State!

Scared_Hitless
05-04-2019, 08:33 PM
Let them battle out of the slump. We are still winning and faced the two best pitching staffs in the league the last two weeks. We need them down the strech they will figure it out.

MetEdDawg
05-04-2019, 08:37 PM
At this point you roll with them. Earlier in the season with Rowdey was different. Now we have 2 conference series left. They are the guys and they have to step up.

Mac concerns me more than Westy but they both are doing slump things. Swinging at bad first pitches and taking good first pitches. Both put you in holes. If you can not do at least one of those, you can put yourself in much better at bat situations. When you do neither you constantly stay behind and are at the mercy of the pitcher.

Got to get them both back to either hitting the good early pitches or laying off the bad early pitches.

Liverpooldawg
05-04-2019, 08:52 PM
We won a top 20 series on the road and you are telling the coach what to do....lol.

The Federalist Engineer
05-04-2019, 09:05 PM
We won a top 20 series on the road and you are telling the coach what to do....lol.

He just stayed at the Holliday Inn, of course he knows more

I do like the idea of moving Skelton to 4 and Mac to Skelton's position. Mac is streaky. He's saving an Apex streak for Omaha

Percho
05-04-2019, 09:09 PM
I would have bunted. Bad move by coach.

FriarsPoint
05-04-2019, 09:16 PM
A&M is very lucky they didn’t get swept. Is what it is.

preachermatt83
05-04-2019, 10:11 PM

We hardly ever agree but you just nailed this one.

Homedawg
05-04-2019, 10:19 PM
Guys are going to go though funks. Westburg is a top 3 guy for us. He'll work through it. Who's hot this week might be cold next week. Barring something crazy, our lineup is what it is. We a few moving pieces and parts at dh/3b playing matchups.

Todd4State
05-04-2019, 10:23 PM
Guys are going to go though funks. Westburg is a top 3 guy for us. He'll work through it. Who's hot this week might be cold next week. Barring something crazy, our lineup is what it is. We a few moving pieces and parts at dh/3b playing matchups.

Especially facing the top two staffs in the SEC back to back weekends.

Liverpooldawg
05-04-2019, 10:27 PM
Deleted

Jarius
05-05-2019, 02:01 AM
Westburg hit some balls hard right at folks and will be fine. We actually hit a lot of balls hard right at people. A&M is lucky that last game did not get out of hand.

gravedigger
05-05-2019, 05:40 AM
Westburg and Mac down in the Order they are killing us right now. Elijah has lost his confidence you can see it in his face when he walks back to the dugout. Not bunting him in the first game cost us. Ginn deserved better than what he got. This would be my lineup right now.

1) Magnum
2) Jordan
3) Allen
4) Foscue
5) Skelton
7) Westburg
8) Macnamee
9) Halter

Hail State!

You are a great example of why fans aren?t coaches.

somebodyshotmypaw
05-05-2019, 06:24 AM

1) Magnum
2) Jordan
3) Allen
4) Foscue
5) Skelton
7) Westburg
8) Macnamee
9) Halter

Hail State!

So you just skip #6?