PDA

View Full Version : Lots of heater chatter....

Westdawg
05-04-2019, 01:10 PM
...in the game yesterday. What was firing the boys up? Especially Small to close out that one inning that even the ump had to walk towards our dugout and give a warning.

HereComesTheSpiral
05-04-2019, 01:18 PM
Nobody wants to lose to a group of baby back bitches like A&M.

The Federalist Engineer
05-04-2019, 01:29 PM
The issue seems to be that TAM was acting like breaking up the perfect game was a huge deal. They were yelling at Small when they thought he balked. Then the mental fans were chanting some stupidity or another for several innings.

It has to be embarrassing for their players to have this type of fan base

MarketingBully
05-04-2019, 01:41 PM
I think it was because they bitched that he balked when he didn’t. Even the A&M announcers stated Small didn’t balk.

CadaverDawg
05-04-2019, 01:42 PM
I think our boys enjoyed shutting up those weirdos in the stands. A&M fans are annoying as shit, and it backfired yesterday bc it fueled the real maroon & white

AlSwearengen
05-04-2019, 02:02 PM
Gamesmanship by A&M’s 3b coach is my guess. They couldn’t hit Small and they knew it so they were trying to “cheat” a run and maybe get him rattled.

It is one thing when players try to pull shit like that but when a coach does it, that will get people amped up. A coach doing it usually leads to their player’s getting chirpy and things snowball.