PDA

View Full Version : Look guys

Cooterpoot
05-04-2019, 09:33 AM
I don?t like doing this but I need prayers, or voo doo, or whatever it is you believe in. I?ve been hit with multiple autoimmune issues and I go for some testing next week to try to determine if I may be in the early stages of some really bad stuff. Anyway, appreciate whatever good mojo I can get. I?ve already put out some rum for Jobu.

basedog
05-04-2019, 09:37 AM
I don?t like doing this but I need prayers, or voo doo, or whatever it is you believe in. I?ve been hit with multiple autoimmune issues and I go for some testing next week to try to determine if I may be in the early stages of some really bad stuff. Anyway, appreciate whatever good mojo I can get. I?ve already put out some rum for Jobu.

Prayers work! Nothing wrong for asking for prayers!

+1

CadaverDawg
05-04-2019, 09:38 AM
Prayers for you, man. Please keep us posted and let me know if there's any way we can help (individually or as a group).

Maroonthirteen
05-04-2019, 09:47 AM
Will do.

msstate7
05-04-2019, 09:50 AM
Praying for the best.

State82
05-04-2019, 10:27 AM
Absolutely will do that. Best of luck with the testing and keep us informed.

Saltydog
05-04-2019, 10:41 AM
Prayers for you Cooter.....

DownwardDawg
05-04-2019, 10:48 AM

I will be praying to the good Lord for you bud.

SaintDawg
05-04-2019, 11:15 AM
somebody put out rum for Jobu? get better buddy!

Dawg-gone-dawgs
05-04-2019, 11:18 AM
Prayers for you

BrunswickDawg
05-04-2019, 12:31 PM
https://giphy.com/gifs/majorleague-EBSlfcbu8k1rmUdW7G?utm_source=media-link&utm_medium=landing&utm_campaign=Media%20Links&utm_term=

Rum. Cigars. Good voodoo buddy.

msbulldog
05-04-2019, 12:38 PM
Prayers coming, Coot!

Percho
05-04-2019, 01:15 PM
Prayers have gone forth to the Father in the name of the Son.

NCDawg
05-04-2019, 01:19 PM
Prayers have gone forth to the Father in the name of the Son.

Ditto!

Thick
05-04-2019, 01:30 PM

Thoughts and prayers brother, and we will keep them coming for as long as you need them!

MarketingBully
05-04-2019, 01:47 PM
Prayers for you man!

Commercecomet24
05-04-2019, 02:32 PM

Dang Cooter I hate hearing that! You got my prayers brother! Keep us posted!

MrKotter
05-04-2019, 03:31 PM
Prayer sent. Hope everything turns out ok

Dawgowar
05-04-2019, 03:48 PM
Sent - Jesus' Name

Goldendawg
05-04-2019, 04:40 PM
Prayers from me and will put you on the prayer list of our men's Sunday School class tomorrow.

TaleofTwoDogs
05-04-2019, 09:11 PM
Think positive and believe....

Randolph Dupree
05-04-2019, 10:57 PM
I'll send some prayers up. Rum, cigars and voodoo also

Hate to hear this. Keep us posted.

Coach007
05-04-2019, 11:34 PM

For I am not ashamed of the Gospel.

Prayers sent.

Political Hack
05-05-2019, 06:59 AM
Thoughts and prayers buddy. Hang in there.

basedog
05-05-2019, 07:13 AM
Hey Cooter, one thing you must do is study or research what ails you. My wife has RA, it got so bad years ago she actually had to use a walker. I was giving her a shot every week or so for RA, it made her feel so bad so she quite taking it and started research. She learned diet had a BIG impact with RA and others things, she got tested for what foods she was allergic to.
She is organic gluten free now days, takes no over the counter drugs for RA, all natural products. Fact is her RA doctor would prescribe a pill for her to take, she then started asking about side effects. Finally the Doctor told her "she knew to much" and she doesn't go to him/her any longer. Rides a bike, been off a walker for years.
She also had stem cell injections, that is another story but it did help. Don't give up, again study and research your symptoms and don't give up.
Prayers to you and family, it's never too late to change, my wife is amazing and dedicated as she read about diet, medicines and RA every single day. Btw, sugar is the number one killer in our diet I think, things they put in our food is sickening.

Lumpy Chucklelips
05-05-2019, 11:09 AM
Hey Cooter, one thing you must do is study or research what ails you. My wife has RA, it got so bad years ago she actually had to use a walker. I was giving her a shot every week or so for RA, it made her feel so bad so she quite taking it and started research. She learned diet had a BIG impact with RA and others things, she got tested for what foods she was allergic to.
She is organic gluten free now days, takes no over the counter drugs for RA, all natural products. Fact is her RA doctor would prescribe a pill for her to take, she then started asking about side effects. Finally the Doctor told her "she knew to much" and she doesn't go to him/her any longer. Rides a bike, been off a walker for years.
She also had stem cell injections, that is another story but it did help. Don't give up, again study and research your symptoms and don't give up.
Prayers to you and family, it's never too late to change, my wife is amazing and dedicated as she read about diet, medicines and RA every single day. Btw, sugar is the number one killer in our diet I think, things they put in our food is sickening.

Good take on food. I don’t understand why more emphasis is not put on proper diet at an early age. Honestly, it needs to be a requirement in school in my opinion. But the pharmaceutical industry doesn’t want you to eat healthy.

A couple thoughts on food. Eat your food as your medicine, or one day you will be eating your medicine as your food. If God made it, it’s good for you. If man made it, it’s not.

Prayers for you Cooter. Stay positive, make a plan, put it in God’s hands, trust him that His will be done, and that no matter what, He’ll be with you throughout.

basedog
05-05-2019, 11:35 AM
Good take on food. I don’t understand why more emphasis is not put on proper diet at an early age. Honestly, it needs to be a requirement in school in my opinion. But the pharmaceutical industry doesn’t want you to eat healthy.

A couple thoughts on food. Eat your food as your medicine, or one day you will be eating your medicine as your food. If God made it, it’s good for you. If man made it, it’s not.

Prayers for you Cooter. Stay positive, make a plan, put it in God’s hands, trust him that His will be done, and that no matter what, He’ll be with you throughout.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This all day long!

Pharmaceutical Industry doesn't want you to heal yourself, they want to sell you a pill to make you think you will feel better which some can and do. Lobbyist aren't helping with medicines as well, it's all about money for them and congress.

Sorry to harp on health, but it's what matters!