PDA

View Full Version : Who are we cheering for this weekend?

SailingDawg
05-03-2019, 08:39 PM
In the SEC West? Arkansas has it easy with Kentucky. Ole Miss and LSU can beat up on each other. We need to take care of our own business.

mparkerfd20
05-03-2019, 09:06 PM
I'm cheering for the Dawgs. Don't give a shit about any of the others and their cakewalk schedules.

MetEdDawg
05-03-2019, 09:08 PM
SC over Vandy is a big one. Vandy is in front of us in RPI and we still play SC to end the season. Win win if SC can do well.

Need Ole Miss to win too since we play them next week. Tennessee needs to beat Missouri and Bama needs to find one win over Auburn to keep them in the Top 50 RPI.

Jarius
05-03-2019, 09:23 PM
I ain’t pulling for ole miss. I will pull for whoever Vandy and Arkansas are playing.

MetEdDawg
05-03-2019, 09:26 PM
I ain’t pulling for ole miss. I will pull for whoever Vandy and Arkansas are playing.

You don't pull for them. Them winning helps us. I don't care personally but wins help you in this league. OM being better when we whip that ass is better for us

Jarius
05-03-2019, 09:38 PM
You don't pull for them. Them winning helps us. I don't care personally but wins help you in this league. OM being better when we whip that ass is better for us

Ole Miss is going to be a quadrant 1 win no matter what they do this weekend. Screw them. I want them to be swept. I don’t want them going into the post season as a host school and having any real opportunity to advance.

shannondawg
05-04-2019, 07:16 AM
I have nothing to do with om winning or losing, if I did they would have never won a freaking game. Ain't gonna start now.