PDA

View Full Version : Headed to Texas A$M for the game tomorrow need good eating places advice............

99jc
05-01-2019, 04:29 PM
thanks in advance. Hail State!

mstatefan91
05-01-2019, 04:44 PM
All I know to tell you is to try Yelp. I'm sure others will be more helpful. lol Hail State and enjoy the series

3YearsInHell
05-01-2019, 04:52 PM
The wife lived there for a year or so and I know some of the more laid back spots.

Coco Loco is kind of a dive Mexican joint but has really good breakfast.

Feugo is really close to the University and has some of the best tacos you'll ever eat.

Hullabaloo Diner is a little ways outside of town and is an old diner car that's been added on to. Its a cool experience and is famous for being on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives. Food is ok but nothing special.

Sodolaks is a good steak joint. The original is a little ways down the road in Bryan but there is a new off the interstate in College Station. Awesome chicken fried steak and you'll leave feeling miserable which if you're like me is a requirement for a good restaurant.

ATTILLA THE DOG
05-01-2019, 05:37 PM
thanks in advance. Hail State!

Hill country bbq,it is about 15 miles south of Navasota,Tx on Hwy 6,about 50 miles from College Station. Best damn brisket ever.

viverlibre
05-01-2019, 05:43 PM
Depending on your route, stop at Buc-ees on the way (the closest one to CS is Madisonville). The Dixie Chicken may be a cool college bar, but the food sucks. The IHOP at Northgate is good for breakfast.

parabrave
05-01-2019, 05:54 PM
Depending on your route, stop at Buc-ees on the way (the closest one to CS is Madisonville). The Dixie Chicken may be a cool college bar, but the food sucks. The IHOP at Northgate is good for breakfast.

Dont forget the Beef jerky Wall at Bucees, the worlds greatest traffic pit stop

craigmid
05-01-2019, 07:00 PM
Christopher's or Fish Daddy.

Lord McBuckethead
05-01-2019, 07:37 PM
Grab a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, that place is a food desert.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
05-01-2019, 09:22 PM
Depending on your route, stop at Buc-ees on the way (the closest one to CS is Madisonville).

Actually Buc-ees is not bad food, especially for a gas station. Hell, I’d much rather eat there than Denny’s.