PDA

View Full Version : I'll root for the Titans now that they have Simmons but I hate they picked AJB. I'll

Saltydog
04-27-2019, 10:01 AM
never root for that turd.

starkvegasdawg
04-27-2019, 10:38 AM
never root for that turd.

He'll be on the bench.

thf24
04-27-2019, 11:12 AM
I've followed the Titans since the move. Anything less than the most polished and prepared rookie receivers have a pretty terrible track record with them. AJ won't make it on the field if that precedent holds.

Really looking forward to watching Simmons next to Jurrell Casey. I hope he can get healthy in time to play a little this season.

AlSwearengen
04-27-2019, 11:56 AM
Didn’t brown talk shit about Simmons back when they were in high school? I can’t remember what it was about though.

Relardo Sidney
04-27-2019, 12:47 PM
Didn?t brown talk shit about Simmons back when they were in high school? I can?t remember what it was about though.

Pretty sure that was another Starkville HS player committed to us not Simmons but for damn sure AJ won't be talking anything close to shit towards Simmons here on or Jeffery will eat him.

I like that the Titans are adding more SEC players to get the nearby communities more invested in them.

Goldendawg
04-27-2019, 02:38 PM
Sometimes players from opposing teams don't have the hatred for the school and its program that the fans have. It'$ a job for them now to boot. I'm not a Titans fan, although I used to like the Houston Oilers. I will never pull for A.J., however.

BeardoMSU
04-27-2019, 02:47 PM
Didn’t brown talk shit about Simmons back when they were in high school? I can’t remember what it was about though.

Kobe Jones