PDA

View Full Version : Yall see this? Way to go DK!

West Tn Dawg
04-26-2019, 08:58 PM
DK gets testy (https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/vi...outing-combine) with the 49er's! Hilarious!

Link (https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/video/dk-metcalf-49ers-didnt-mesh-well-during-interview-nfl-scouting-combine)

Dawg2003
04-26-2019, 08:59 PM
What happened?

West Tn Dawg
04-26-2019, 09:01 PM
What happened?

Fixed link. Should work now.

Dawg2003
04-26-2019, 09:29 PM
Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane. Damn, that was cold.

Relardo Sidney
04-26-2019, 10:59 PM
Metcalf is a good player. I'm not gonna hate on him after I heard his phone call with the Seahawks. He was devastated he'd dropped that much.

BuckyIsAB****
04-26-2019, 11:12 PM
Metcalf is a good player. I'm not gonna hate on him after I heard his phone call with the Seahawks. He was devastated he'd dropped that much.

Troll. Calling it now

Todd4State
04-26-2019, 11:16 PM
He's an idiot for getting into a verbal altercation with higher ups in a NFL organization.

I bet the NFL wasn't real impressed with him pretending to pee on our logo either. 17 that shitbird.

Goldendawg
04-26-2019, 11:28 PM

Listen again. Crying to Pete Carroll and actually asked in tears, "what took you so long?" Typical "flagship" feeling of entitlement. I'm from Ole Miss. How could anyone treat me so badly and not pick me higher?

CadaverDawg
04-26-2019, 11:47 PM
Arguing with teams reps at the combine? What an idiot. He deserved to drop for being a dipshit.

Cloak
04-26-2019, 11:53 PM

Damn. After hearing the phone call I can't hate on him either

Relardo Sidney
04-27-2019, 12:00 AM
Troll. Calling it now

You're wrong often

CadaverDawg
04-27-2019, 12:02 AM

I'm not listening to the call. I don't like the kid. He pulled a dick move on our field. Not upset that he dropped.

I seen it dawg
04-27-2019, 12:05 AM
**** that shitbird

Relardo Sidney
04-27-2019, 12:06 AM
Listen again. Crying to Pete Carroll and actually asked in tears, "what took you so long?" Typical "flagship" feeling of entitlement. I'm from Ole Miss. How could anyone treat me so badly and not pick me higher?

Asking the Seahawks why everyone else passed on him is a pretty dumb question but he's obviously very shaken up by it and I can't blame him for being so confused after the media obsessed over his size & speed for 3 months. That shirtless pic of him was all over Instagram and Twitter after going viral. I wouldn't feel bad for him if it was AJ getting that treatment but I don't really have any problem with Metcalf other than the dog pissing TD celebration but again I was too furious at Speaks, Luke & Mullen to give much of a shit about his TD celebration.

I'll add that I hope Ole Miss joins the Sun Belt and never wins a game ever though.

Todd4State
04-27-2019, 12:11 AM
Asking the Seahawks why everyone else passed on him is a pretty dumb question but he's obviously very shaken up by it and I can't blame him for being so confused after the media obsessed over his size & speed for 3 months. That shirtless pic of him was all over Instagram and Twitter after going viral. I wouldn't feel bad for him if it was AJ getting that treatment but I don't really have any problem with Metcalf other than the dog pissing TD celebration but again I was too furious at Speaks, Luke & Mullen to give much of a shit about his TD celebration.

The proper response from him would have been "I'm thankful to get a chance to play in the NFL for the Seahawks".

On top of getting into it with the 49ers people I find out later he showed up to his Seahawks interview shirtless. And he's wondering why he dropped? If Pete Carroll wasn't such a goofball he's probably still not drafted.

I seen it dawg
04-27-2019, 12:15 AM
He's a dipshit about to be bust. **** that guy.

Goldendawg
04-27-2019, 12:44 AM

I'll add that I hope Ole Miss joins the Sun Belt and never wins a game ever though.

Muscle bound, stiff, and from the "run to open green grass" route tree. He will probably be Threadwell 2.0. I don't understand why all these elite Ms. HS receivers still go to UM. Ye$, I do.

gravedigger
04-27-2019, 08:42 AM

Username checks out

the_real_MSU_is_us
04-27-2019, 09:39 AM
Muscle bound, stiff, and from the "run to open green grass" route tree. He will probably be Threadwell 2.0. I don't understand why all these elite Ms. HS receivers still go to UM. Ye$, I do.

I agree OM is a bad destination, but sadly we aren't much better. When as the last WR we got to the league? If all I cared about was $$$ OM is not only going to give me more up front, but has a better track record of getting me drafted, even if the development is a joke.

Homedawg
04-27-2019, 09:40 AM
You're wrong often

Is that you 61??

Saltydog
04-27-2019, 09:57 AM

I listened to it and I'll still say **** you DK.....I don't feel bad for him at all and hope Abrams rips his effing head off......

thf24
04-27-2019, 09:59 AM
Asking the Seahawks why everyone else passed on him is a pretty dumb question but he's obviously very shaken up by it and I can't blame him for being so confused after the media obsessed over his size & speed for 3 months.

What he should be pitied for is the sense of delusional entitlement that he'll probably never shake after no one in his life tried to help him learn to this point. The people he should be blaming are himself for going to a school that did absolutely nothing to prepare him for the NFL, and his teammate for telling the media they're ready because they ran a play called "get open" a lot.

TUSK
04-27-2019, 10:05 AM
Is that you 61??

Solid. Repped.