PDA

View Full Version : Keep this in mind about that 8-5 record

Relardo Sidney
04-26-2019, 01:06 AM
in the 15 seasons before Dabo arrived at Clemson they had 3 seasons of better than 8-5. Moorhead probably isn't our Dabo but he might just be the bridge to our Dabo. 8-5 really isn't all that shitty when you understand this is a longggggg 17ing painfully slow process to get to being a ten win team on the reg. None of us can speed up or skip the process and that includes the damn head coach. Patience isn't for the weak minded but whining all the damn time is.

Todd4State
04-26-2019, 01:08 AM
I feel like we're recruiting and developing on an elite level on defense. If we can do the same on offense I think we can be a consistent 10 win team.

Duckdog
04-26-2019, 08:47 AM
The problem is we would all like to see it before we die.

WeWonItAll(Most)
04-26-2019, 08:52 AM
in the 15 seasons before Dabo arrived at Clemson they had 3 seasons of better than 8-5. Moorhead probably isn't our Dabo but he might just be the bridge to our Dabo. 8-5 really isn't all that shitty when you understand this is a longggggg 17ing painfully slow process to get to being a ten win team on the reg. None of us can speed up or skip the process and that includes the damn head coach. Patience isn't for the weak minded but whining all the damn time is.

Rep

MetEdDawg
04-26-2019, 09:07 AM
I feel like we're recruiting and developing on an elite level on defense. If we can do the same on offense I think we can be a consistent 10 win team.

This. I like what we have done offensively. We brought in the best OL class ever for us. Brought in a 4 star QB that Joe Mo was recruiting to Penn State. We missed on some WRs and RBs, but have a couple that could help.

I think this year is going to be better if we can hold on to what we currently have with our current commits and anything else we add later.