PDA

View Full Version : Ole Miss coaching

Dawgology
04-25-2019, 10:59 PM
Bumping 1st round WR?s down to the 2nd and 3rd round. And now they have an offensive coach focused on an outdated ground game style.... hahahahahahahahHaHhhaAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Goldendawg
04-25-2019, 11:21 PM
What, no NFL coaches just tell their WR's to run to "open green grass" and the QB will hit them? Threadwell says hello from the Vikings, at least for one more year.

Bdawg
04-25-2019, 11:21 PM
Has any of their WRs played better than what you would expect from their draft position? Can't think of one right now.

Turfdawg67
04-25-2019, 11:22 PM
Signature test...

ETA... not good.

Todd4State
04-26-2019, 12:17 AM
I hope that scouts saw their behavior in the 2017 and 2018 Egg Bowls and it factored into their stock dropping.

No one wants TO personality and attitude without the route running.

Skydawg1
04-26-2019, 12:21 AM
I hope that scouts saw their behavior in the 2017 and 2018 Egg Bowls and it factored into their stock dropping.

No one wants TO personality and attitude without the route running.If I were a GM, that's what would have kept me from pulling the trigger on them. That and DK's apparant roid abuse.

Todd4State
04-26-2019, 12:23 AM
If I were a GM, that's what would have kept me from pulling the trigger on them. That and DK's apparant roid abuse.

I don't know if he's using steroids or not.

But I did find it odd that he had an apparent neck injury which kept him out the rest of the season yet that didn't seem to derail him working out at a body builder level. I suspect he quit on his team.

West Tn Dawg
04-26-2019, 07:14 AM
I don't know if he's using steroids or not.

But I did find it odd that he had an apparent neck injury which kept him out the rest of the season yet that didn't seem to derail him working out at a body builder level. I suspect he quit on his team.

I posted here the week before he went out to watch for suspect injuries on him and or the other receivers. The next game he went out with a neck injury. I never saw any replay that showed where he got injured.

StarkVegasSteve
04-26-2019, 08:19 AM
They're dropping because of a couple of reasons. 1) No concept of a route tree- get open routes aren't a thing in the NFL and if you only know how to run a screen, go, and slant then you're not going to be a successful NFL receiver. And 2) Treadwell- Treadwell was a big time talent and had all the tools coming out of high school, coming into the NFL he still had all those tools, but had no clue how to be a receiver at the college level, much less the NFL level. Their attitude had nothing to do with it. The NFL is a results driven league, if you want to act like a prima donna out there then go right ahead. As long as you're producing they'll put up with it.

StateDawg44
04-26-2019, 09:25 AM

No one wants TO personality and attitude without the route running.

I mean, if you're watching the 2018 game with no dog in the hunt, neither team was represented well if all that happened at the end of the game is something that bothers you.

Our own fans are the only ones who still talk about the 2017 ending. If it weren't for our fans bringing it up and still acting butt hurt about it, it would be forgotten about outside of MS besides the fact we have a L there in the books.

And really the only player that stands out in my mind from 2018 is Corral and he isn't even draft eligible yet. Even then, all I can assume is he is just an idiot to go into a fight without a helmet when all other people have one on.