PDA

View Full Version : Well boys this was a hell of a weekend.

Will James
04-14-2013, 10:36 PM
Rolling back into Starkpatch in a few hours still on a high from our huge series win. What made it even better was fulfilling what I've said all year about this series. TAM plays softball and that mentality transfers over. When they had any adversity this weekend they couldn't respond. Even throughout our struggles I knew I had this sweep to look forward to attending! I suggest every one of you head over for the football weekend, it's equivalent to a Baton Rouge weekend in my book. One bold prediction came through today and it's time for another.

Dan will beat the Aggies this season. Yup, he will. There is one maroon in this conference and its in Starkville.

msstate7
04-14-2013, 10:49 PM
Good call on the sweep this weekend. Hopefully we can do it again this weekend. If we take care of business this weekend, we have a chance to move into consideration for a national seed against vandy. I'd like nothing more than you to be right on football.

ghostofjackie
04-14-2013, 11:00 PM
Still awaiting your College Station Bar Review.

BeastMan
04-14-2013, 11:02 PM
One bold prediction came through today and it's time for another.

Dan will beat the Aggies this season. Yup, he will. There is one maroon in this conference and its in Starkville.

If this comes true I will give you a million cool points

msstate7
04-14-2013, 11:05 PM

I'm not sure about aTm, but I do think we get lsu.

BeastMan
04-14-2013, 11:18 PM
I'm not sure about aTm, but I do think we get lsu.

I'd go with the opposite based on history alone

CadaverDawg
04-14-2013, 11:30 PM
Rolling back into Starkpatch in a few hours still on a high from our huge series win. What made it even better was fulfilling what I've said all year about this series. TAM plays softball and that mentality transfers over. When they had any adversity this weekend they couldn't respond. Even throughout our struggles I knew I had this sweep to look forward to attending! I suggest every one of you head over for the football weekend, it's equivalent to a Baton Rouge weekend in my book. One bold prediction came through today and it's time for another.

You definitely called this sweep for a while. Props on that. Why don't you go ahead and call for the sweep against Aubie for us.

CadaverDawg
04-14-2013, 11:31 PM

I feel like Will and I are agreeing more each day....but in the past, I would have said he would rather have a million cool points than a million bucks.*

Will James
04-14-2013, 11:54 PM
Still awaiting your College Station Bar Review.

Northgate- Their strip. Cheap Shiner all night. Famous late night burgers at the Drunk Chicken. Hopped around till closing time at 2.

Harry's - Their Ricks. Only exponentially better. Dancing around in a circle is big here. It's a different culture in Texas for sure. Very nice looking women. Again, 2:00 AM.

On another note, the SEC logo is EVERYWHERE! They love it and who can blame them.

CadaverDawg
04-15-2013, 12:07 AM
Dancing around in a circle is big here.

Ha, I always wondered why this^ was so common in MS. Never understood it.

Will James
04-15-2013, 12:30 AM
Ha, I always wondered why this^ was so common in MS. Never understood it.

I was saying its big in TX. There's a pole marking the center of the big dancing area and the circle revolves around the pole. Not like a big circle, just that's how the crowd flows. They did one of their fight song where they all sway back and forth like on the Gameday commercial. If I can figure how to get an IPhone video onto the board I will post that.

They ****ing hate the Longhorns or as they call them, t.u. Everything was either generic TXAM apparel, an SEC logo, or something dealing with Texas. Their fans are querky for sure. All the cheers and motions and shit just ain't my cuppa tea.

ghostofjackie
04-15-2013, 02:40 AM
They are imitating "sawing varsities horns off" when they all do that sway thing. Varsity is (or was) the name for the Longhorn mascot for Texas.

Personally, I think its bad ass when they do that. Pretty much all the lyrics of their fight song are dedicated to making TU (Texas) look bad. I like their style.

And what is Tsip?

ScoobaDawg
04-15-2013, 03:25 AM
They are imitating "sawing varsities horns off" when they all do that sway thing. Varsity is (or was) the name for the Longhorn mascot for Texas.

Personally, I think its bad ass when they do that. Pretty much all the lyrics of their fight song are dedicated to making TU (Texas) look bad. I like their style.

And what is Tsip?

It's a aggie thing... Supposedly during WWII A&M produced whole classes that enrolled in the war (well...they were kinda a military school...) while the Uppity Elite Longhorns stayed at home and drank tea.

biscuit
04-15-2013, 07:54 AM
Screw em.... and the Horns

hailmari
04-15-2013, 09:19 AM
I met a group of A&M students during spring break in Gulf Shores.. I had to wonder if they had ever gone out before. They were loud and exaggerated their drunkenness a good bit...kinda like we did in high school when we first started drinking. They were alright people, though.

I agree with the good looking women part, that's the only reason I struck up conversation with them to be honest.

SnakePlissken
04-15-2013, 09:54 AM
And what is Tsip? Short for tea sipper. When a person sips their tea they stick out their pinky finger. UT is just like OM in that they believe they are higher class than us.

M.Fillmore
04-15-2013, 10:11 AM
Screw em.... and the Horns

I'll modify it into Aggie speak..."screw the wHorns".

State82
04-15-2013, 06:35 PM
I have to take this opportunity to give you your due. You have been calling the sweep all year. I never thought we had a sweep in us this year, certainly not on the road. That is TOUGH to pull off. But, props to you. And even more props to the Dogs.

Todd4State
04-15-2013, 07:45 PM
Maybe you can get some vcash? Better than nothing?

I'm glad you were right- and like I said the whole time, I'm not going to complain about it at all.

War Machine Dawg
04-15-2013, 08:14 PM
Hey Todd, when are we going to get your "What We Learned aTm Edition"?

Todd4State
04-15-2013, 09:33 PM
Either tonight or tomorrow- I just got back from NOLA/Biloxi today.