PDA

View Full Version : Nick Weatherspoon

Ifyouonlyknew
04-22-2019, 02:13 PM
Howland said today he expects him back next year & to be his starting PG. He'll still likely have to sit out a few games to start the season but maybe now we can put this to bed.

BayouDawg
04-22-2019, 02:16 PM
Good deal. Did we ever find out what exactly happened?

Ifyouonlyknew
04-22-2019, 02:59 PM
Good deal. Did we ever find out what exactly happened?

Academic situation

Political Hack
04-22-2019, 03:14 PM
That's good news. Any other school and this would've never been an issue. We love to shoot our selves in the foot though.

CadaverDawg
04-22-2019, 03:29 PM
Awesome. That is huge news since Lamar Ervin is gone

Ifyouonlyknew
04-22-2019, 03:30 PM
That's good news. Any other school and this would've never been an issue. We love to shoot our selves in the foot though.

We disagree on that. Ask Missouri.

Commercecomet24
04-22-2019, 03:50 PM

I laughed!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CadaverDawg again.

Todd4State
04-22-2019, 04:06 PM

Bash me if y'all want. I'm glad he's gone. I think we're better with Nick leading the team.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
04-22-2019, 04:26 PM

Maybe so, but no way you're biased....right?

I prefer our method over others in the state.

HooverDawg
04-22-2019, 04:56 PM
Where is Jwells?

Commercecomet24
04-22-2019, 05:21 PM
Where is Jwells?

I was wondering that myself.

MCsMGs
04-22-2019, 06:56 PM
I think the way the Nick situation has been handled gives us some insight into how serious Howland is at keeping issues like this "inside the locker room".

Leads me to believe that LP was a lot more of the problem with team chemistry this past year than most of us realize...

RocketDawg
04-22-2019, 07:06 PM

Well, maybe he's learned his lesson and realizes that the school actually expects athletes to be students.

BuckyIsAB****
04-22-2019, 08:09 PM
I think the way the Nick situation has been handled gives us some insight into how serious Howland is at keeping issues like this "inside the locker room".

Leads me to believe that LP was a lot more of the problem with team chemistry this past year than most of us realize...

Peters is 50 cent talent with a 5 cent head. If he would ever decide hes going to the rim and gonna finish it he would be good. Hate it turned out for him like it did bc he was good for us at times, but Im not mad to see him go after him acting like a baby

maroonmania
04-22-2019, 08:21 PM
Peters is 50 cent talent with a 5 cent head. If he would ever decide hes going to the rim and gonna finish it he would be good. Hate it turned out for him like it did bc he was good for us at times, but Im not mad to see him go after him acting like a baby

Yep, it was a shame he was so inconsistent. He was actually one of our biggest bright spots in our one NCAA tournament game. It was when he and Q went to the bench in the 2nd half that the Liberty game went to crap.

Walkerhill
04-22-2019, 08:38 PM
Bash me if y'all want. I'm glad he's gone. I think we're better with Nick leading the team.

I think 90+% of our fan base agrees with you on Lamar. Hope he gets his head together but if not he won?t even make it in the Ukraine league despite all that talent.

Bothrops
04-22-2019, 08:48 PM
Where is Jwells?

I thought eyes lied to, is that the feller?

BuckyIsAB****
04-23-2019, 09:17 PM
Yep, it was a shame he was so inconsistent. He was actually one of our biggest bright spots in our one NCAA tournament game. It was when he and Q went to the bench in the 2nd half that the Liberty game went to crap.

I 100 percent expected to lose that game