PDA

View Full Version : Dawgs come in at #9 in BB poll.

99jc
04-22-2019, 07:53 AM
Guys we laid an egg this weekend. I know I was there....
but don't lose the faith on a national seed yet. I have a feeling we take 2/3 or sweep Georgia this weekend. Hail State!

BeardoMSU
04-22-2019, 08:15 AM
but don't lose the faith on a national seed yet. I have a feeling we take 2/3 or sweep Georgia this weekend. Hail State!

We're definitely still in it.....but gotta quit showing up to games hungover from the night before if we're going to win this damn thing**

Tbonewannabe
04-22-2019, 08:23 AM
Other than pretty good pitching on Thursday, it was an all around team loss. Pitching, hitting, and somewhat defense all shit the bed at one time or another. We just have to shake it off and get ready for UGA because they have a great team. They are no other easy games left so we have to be on our game every day to win.

Dawg2003
04-22-2019, 10:46 AM
The Arkansas series reminded me of the LSU series where the last two games weren't even competitive.

PKADogs55
04-22-2019, 10:55 AM
They will get after it in practice today .. and get back doing what they do best (winning games). Too good a team to stay down long; have faith guys!

CadaverDawg
04-22-2019, 11:02 AM
It's times like these when it pays to have a guy like Mangum. He will own that he didn't play well, and he'll lead by example to get this turned back in the right direction. Macnamee, Small and Skelton need to take ownership too and if they do, they can get these young guys back to the right mindset....and who knows, we may end up better for it. Sometimes a talented team getting their teeth kicked in can serve as a wake up call and reminder that there are no weekends off in this league. Pressure bursts pipes or makes diamonds, let's see what this bunch is made of. I think this next series will tell us a lot about what to expect in postseason play...are we mentally tough enough to brush it off and bounce back even stronger, or are we talented physically but weak mentally? Will be interesting to see