PDA

View Full Version : Arkansas Game 3

Pages : 1 [2]

NCDawg
04-20-2019, 05:38 PM
Agreed. This sport is different than any other. We will be ok but this weekend was not acceptable. This was basically the kentucky game

Pretty good analogy. Poorly prepared and poorly coached in both.

Dawg2003
04-20-2019, 05:49 PM
Those uniforms were also awful.

KOdawg1
04-20-2019, 05:56 PM
Been cutting yards all day. What'd I miss, lol

Activated Alpha
04-20-2019, 05:59 PM
Been cutting yards all day. What'd I miss, lol

A turkey shit sandwich. From hitting, pitching (outside of Ginn), to coaching was all around horrible. We better come out firing on all cylinders next weekend or we will find ourselves outside of hosting a super

MarketingBully
04-20-2019, 06:01 PM
Steve Robertson’s interviews of Lemonis after the games are a joke. He tosses those questions about as soft as you could toss them like underhanded coach pitch softball. I was fully expecting Lemonis to say as one of his answers the infamous quote “That’s baseball.”

Saltydog
04-20-2019, 06:07 PM
I'm not giving up but I think it's been a foregone conclusion by a lot of people that this team would make a deep post season run but honestly I wouldn't bet on it. We've got some serious flaws and you can't always hit your way out of shitty pitching and piss poor defense. The hole at 3rd and questionable infield "D", the lack of a 3rd and 4th starter, lack of "good" pitching depth in the bp and lack of a closer is a hell'uva lot to overcome. The margin for error in the post season is razor thin.

MarketingBully
04-20-2019, 06:08 PM
A turkey shit sandwich. From hitting, pitching (outside of Ginn), to coaching was all around horrible. We better come out firing on all cylinders next weekend or we will find ourselves outside of hosting a super

I love Mangum and think he’s one of the best players I’ve ever seen play the game here but I was highly disappointed when I heard his interview on Thursday with that former Tennessee player when they asked him why he cane back. He mentioned something about the SEC hitting record and that he loves this place and that he wanted to play in the new park but absolutely no mention of wanting to win a national title. None. I think that is the mentality of the team and they feed into what Mangum does. He got two hits the whole weekend. That about sums up how we played. This will be another team that makes the tournament, possibly hosts, but in the grand scheme of things won’t even end up in the top ten of teams that we have ever had. And to think I actually thought this team had a chance to win a national title. What an idiot I am.

BuckyIsAB****
04-20-2019, 06:12 PM
I love Mangum and think he’s one of the best players I’ve ever seen play the game here but I was highly disappointed when I heard his interview on Thursday with that former Tennessee player when they asked him why he cane back. He mentioned something about the SEC hitting record and that he loves this place and that he wanted to play in the new park but absolutely no mention of wanting to win a national title. None. I think that is the mentality of the team and they feed into what Mangum does. He got two hits the whole weekend. That about sums up how we played. This will be another team that makes the tournament, possibly hosts, but in the grand scheme of things won’t even end up in the top ten of teams that we have ever had. And to think I actually thought this team had a chance to win a national title. What an idiot I am.

I think you are jumping the gun here

MarketingBully
04-20-2019, 06:12 PM
I'm not giving up but I think it's been a foregone conclusion by a lot of people that this team would make a deep post season run but honestly I wouldn't bet on it. We've got some serious flaws and you can't always hit your way out of shitty pitching and piss poor defense. The hole at 3rd and questionable infield "D", the lack of a 3rd and 4th starter, lack of "good" pitching depth in the bp and lack of a closer is a hell'uva lot to overcome.

Today’s loss was on our inability to hit and get a good lead early when we had ****ing Ginn on the mound. Ginn gave us a great start we shitted away because our idiot hitters couldn’t hit a backup QB. When we are hitting like we did this weekend, it really doesn’t matter who pitches.

MarketingBully
04-20-2019, 06:13 PM
I think you are jumping the gun here

I hope they prove me wrong but I haven’t seen an MSU team play collectively like that since 2015.

KOdawg1
04-20-2019, 06:18 PM
I hope they prove me wrong but I haven’t seen an MSU team play collectively like that since 2015.
It's felt very 2015ish. I still think we'll host, but I have my doubts that we'll get a national seed.

Randolph Dupree
04-20-2019, 08:04 PM
EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!! Bunch of sad individuals!

Bruh, your melt is epic. Relax!

Everyone melting right now needs to chill TF out! We will be fine.

I kind of like getting our teeth kicked in a few weeks before post season. Also, I could give two shits about the SEC championship and/or tournament. Get us to post season and let's ride. Don't get on the bus as it departs for Omaha if you're jumping ship right now...

I seen it dawg
04-21-2019, 10:51 AM
I think they have proven over the last year and a half they have some stones

This year is different from last yr. You can't say that THIS team has stones until they in fact show it. History is on our side but until 2019 team shows it it's not there.

MarketingBully
04-21-2019, 04:14 PM
This year is different from last yr. You can't say that THIS team has stones until they in fact show it. History is on our side but until 2019 team shows it it's not there.

I agree with you ISID. And based on the interview with Tanner Allen I’m not sure they will have stones in a raucous road environment. Let’s hope they sack up before they go to Oxford or College Station.

Todd4State
04-21-2019, 07:28 PM
I agree with you ISID. And based on the interview with Tanner Allen I’m not sure they will have stones in a raucous road environment. Let’s hope they sack up before they go to Oxford or College Station.

It's going to be sad to watch our guys get intimidated by people blowing bubbles at them.

HancockCountyDog
04-21-2019, 08:34 PM
14 pages of melt.

Well done.

I’ll see you boys in Omaha.