PDA

View Full Version : Looking at next weekend....

CadaverDawg
04-14-2013, 09:37 PM
This is what we need to happen in my opinion....

Obviously we need to win the series and hopefully sweep.

Missouri to win as many as possible at home against Florida.

I would like to see Kentucky take 2 of 3 from USC on the road. I am expecting USC to win 2 of 3.(They both have tough schedules after this one, but we need USC to win at least 1 less than us this weekend.)

LSU will likely pound Bama, but I wouldn't mind Bama winning a game. Bama will lose several more.

We need Tennessee to beat the Bears asses. Tennessee has played fairly well of late, so maybe they could surprise us and win the series somehow. At least get one UT.

We need A&M to step up and beat Arkansas on the road. At least 1...but 2 would be awesome.

Georgia should just have a white towel laying on the field when Vandy shows up.

Thoughts?

I'm assuming LSU and Vandy are uncatchable, so our biggest two teams to pull for outside of MSU are Missouri and Tennessee. We need them to find a way to win their home series and help us out a little.

Do you guys think it really matters with the USC vs UK series? I picked UK because they are already below us and USC is tied with us record wise. I think UK is done in hosting talk.

bulldogcountry1
04-15-2013, 07:46 AM
Yeah, I think we just need to expect LSU and Vandy to walk away with the divisions. Maybe we can sneak out of Nashville with a win or two. UF, USC, and Ark are who we have to worry about concerning hosting. I don't see UK or UM being a factor in the end. Having the series win against UF is a plus, but losing the series to Ark was tough. They aren't that good, but the rest of their schedule is very weak. They will be in the mix in the end, though I don't know if their RPI will be strong enough. UF's remaining schedule is also very favorable.

If only we could trade a Vandy or USC for a Miz or a UGA. I just have a bad feeling that our schedule is going to screw us in the end.

biscuit
04-15-2013, 07:48 AM
I would like any team ahead of us to lose. We need to take care of our business by winning at least 2. A sweep would put us in super shape closing out the season.