PDA

View Full Version : Who is officially keeping up with baseball attendance these days?

Skydawg1
04-15-2019, 07:37 PM
Until a few years ago, the NCBWA would keep up with it via a report from some lady at Wichita State, I think. It would be included in their official release every Tuesday morning. That report is no longer included in NCBWA's weekly release.

Todd4State
04-15-2019, 08:20 PM
Attendance has become a joke ever since Skip Bertman decided that counting tickets sold was the same as counting actual people at the game.

Homedawg
04-15-2019, 08:23 PM
Attendance has become a joke ever since Skip Bertman decided that counting tickets sold was the same as counting actual people at the game.

This^^^..... Of course I hope we count the lofts when we break the next record. Considering you don't have to have a ticket we should add another 250 people just for good measure.

Todd4State
04-15-2019, 08:28 PM
This^^^..... Of course I hope we count the lofts when we break the next record. Considering you don't have to have a ticket we should add another 250 people just for good measure.

I did not realize that.

As far as the attendance record we've had some rotten luck with the weather. 11K fans at a college baseball game with a tornado in town is pretty remarkable. I'm interested to see if we host a SR if it gets broken then.

Lord McBuckethead
04-16-2019, 08:19 AM
If we host a SR, we will break the all time record. Mark it.