PDA

View Full Version : Ole Miss chancellor

somebodyshotmypaw
04-11-2019, 08:45 PM
Word is that Ridgeland resident Gerard Gibert is a candidate for the Ole Miss Chancellor position. He's a good man with good qualifications. However, his wife is Julie Gibert. She's XenaReb, an absolute lunatic, and the lady being sued by Kang Jackie.

Political Hack
04-11-2019, 08:53 PM
Wow. That would be so Ole Miss of them.

Saltydog
04-11-2019, 08:58 PM
Word is that Ridgeland resident Gerard Gibert is a candidate for the Ole Miss Chancellor position. He's a good man with good qualifications. However, his wife is Julie Gibert. She's XenaReb, an absolute lunatic, and the lady being sued by Kang Jackie.

Has that lawsuit not been settled yet? It's only been what, 17 years?

BeastMan
04-11-2019, 09:01 PM
#Cuck4Chancellor

somebodyshotmypaw
04-11-2019, 09:03 PM
Has that lawsuit not been settled yet? It's only been what, 17 years?

The lawsuit is so old, that I'm waiting on some young MSU poster on this board to ask "who is Kang Jackie?"

Liverpooldawg
04-11-2019, 09:35 PM
If he gets it...………...it tells you all you need to know about who is running things up there.

IMAREBL2 AND A DAWG
04-12-2019, 10:44 AM
I see the name but who is xenareb and what?s the story and what?s the story on her and sherril?
Also is Gilbert the guy from Arizona or Arizona st?

ShotgunDawg
04-12-2019, 11:01 AM
So the network is taking over the entire university?

Tbonewannabe
04-12-2019, 11:21 AM
I see the name but who is xenareb and what?s the story and what?s the story on her and sherril?

Supposedly Jackie has photos of her and the NCAA investigator banging. She was feeding him information to get MSU investigated. We were under investigation for 3 years and the worst thing they found was Kevin Fant had a deposit put down for tires his mom paid the full price of.

Political Hack
04-12-2019, 11:23 AM
Supposedly Jackie has photos of her and the NCAA investigator banging. She was feeding him information to get MSU investigated. We were under investigation for 3 years and the worst thing they found was Kevin Fant had a deposit put down for tires his mom paid the full price of.

That was a separate incident with Fant I believe. The issue with Jackie was a hotel room for a Juco kid that was in starkville on an unofficial and didn't have anywhere to stay. At least that's what I remember. There may have been other stuff.

Jack Lambert
04-12-2019, 11:27 AM
That was a separate incident with Fant I believe. The issue with Jackie was a hotel room for a Juco kid that was in starkville on an unofficial and didn't have anywhere to stay. At least that's what I remember. There may have been other stuff.

Yep and it was an assistant coach who paid for the hotel room and supposedly Jackie did not know it happened plus Jackie was never sanction for it.

timotheus
04-12-2019, 11:43 AM
she bang, she bang

TrapGame
04-12-2019, 11:45 AM
Holy...

You can't be serious. That is ole miss in a nutshell right there.

Bodaski
04-12-2019, 11:49 AM
So the network is taking over the entire university?

They are trying to get a huge drive going to gain control. I know one of the big players in organizing the group and he told me they are sick and tired of how the administration has discarded all of their heritage and they are trying to get big enough to gain power. We need to seriously sit back and support this effort and take full advantage of the cluster #&%!.

timotheus
04-12-2019, 11:51 AM
some serious infighting is coming down. Implosion of all the folks who feel that they are owed huge respect for some reason or another.

TrapGame
04-12-2019, 11:55 AM
They are trying to get a huge drive going to gain control. I know one of the big players in organizing the group and he told me they are sick and tired of how the administration has discarded all of their heritage and they are trying to get big enough to gain power. We need to seriously sit back and support this effort and take full advantage of the cluster #&%!.

A civil war at the institution the worships the Civil War. Couldn't happen to better group of assholes.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
04-12-2019, 01:04 PM

Forward Rebels 2.0 LOL! No wonder Bjork is still around.

Tbonewannabe
04-12-2019, 01:49 PM

The 3 year investigation discovered, if my memory is correct:

Juco DT and DB stayed in a long term hotel room in Starkville and I think received a deal over several months.

Doug Buckles was given $20 for Subway by a MSU Olineman that was his friend from high school.

Kevin Fant had to get new tires on his truck, a MSU alum put his credit card down so they would go ahead and put the tires on his truck. His mom came later and paid the full price of the tires. MSU alum didn't pay for anything. Fant had to sit out the Oregon game due to this.

There was also the issue with the assistant coach, Glen?, who helped pay for a kid to take the ACT or ACT prep class. The kid ended up signing with USM.

I think that is about everything they found in 3 years which was supposedly spearheaded by XenaReb giving info to the NCAA investigator.

Jackie was being followed by Private Eyes hired by UM folks so he hired some himself. He supposedly laid out pics of Xena and the investigator in a hotel.

That is all from memory and it was almost 20 years ago so facts could be fuzzy. In no way do I say any of this is fact.

Tbonewannabe
04-12-2019, 01:53 PM

On one hand I think it would be hilarious if they brought back the slave owner on the sidelines and start chanting the South will Rise Again. On the other hand, it makes the entire State of Mississippi look like a racist backwoods. National media already get us confused so I would rather all this shit stay in the history books.

Race relations aren't exactly a thing of the past so we don't need anymore kerosene on the fire.

shannondawg
04-12-2019, 02:25 PM
Better question would be which NCAA investigator she was sleeping with to get dirt on Jackie.

Political Hack
04-12-2019, 03:38 PM

Juco DT and DB stayed in a long term hotel room in Starkville and I think received a deal over several months.

Doug Buckles was given $20 for Subway by a MSU Olineman that was his friend from high school.

Kevin Fant had to get new tires on his truck, a MSU alum put his credit card down so they would go ahead and put the tires on his truck. His mom came later and paid the full price of the tires. MSU alum didn't pay for anything. Fant had to sit out the Oregon game due to this.

There was also the issue with the assistant coach, Glen?, who helped pay for a kid to take the ACT or ACT prep class. The kid ended up signing with USM.

I think that is about everything they found in 3 years which was supposedly spearheaded by XenaReb giving info to the NCAA investigator.

Jackie was being followed by Private Eyes hired by UM folks so he hired some himself. He supposedly laid out pics of Xena and the investigator in a hotel.

That is all from memory and it was almost 20 years ago so facts could be fuzzy. In no way do I say any of this is fact.

That sounds right. I don't think the Fabt situation was handled as a part of that investigation because it was self reported bun Bracky I believe.

msbulldog
04-12-2019, 05:35 PM

Damn that little bit sure did get us the worst kind of sanction....Croom!

somebodyshotmypaw
04-12-2019, 06:20 PM
The investigator's name was Johanningmeir or something similar.

It's Gibert, not Gilbert. XenaReb was instrumental in the Madison Central players. Doug Buckles, Chris Spencer, Mike Espy, seems like another one (Bobo Brown maybe). Julie Gibert was sued by Jackie.

Gerard Gibert was a founder of Venture Technologies in Ridgeland. They recently sold out. He was also recently appointed to the board that will handle the lottery in Mississippi. He's a smart, capable, good guy. Julie is eat up with Ole Miss football and is a certifiable nut. The thought of her as the Ole Miss First Lady should scare Ole Miss alums everywhere.

msbulldog
04-12-2019, 06:41 PM
The investigator's name was Johanningmeir or something similar.

It's Gibert, not Gilbert. XenaReb was instrumental in the Madison Central players. Doug Buckles, Chris Spencer, Mike Espy, seems like another one (Bobo Brown maybe). Julie Gibert was sued by Jackie.

Gerard Gibert was a founder of Venture Technologies in Ridgeland. They recently sold out. He was also recently appointed to the board that will handle the lottery in Mississippi. He's a smart, capable, good guy. Julie is eat up with Ole Miss football and is a certifiable nut. The thought of her as the Ole Miss First Lady should scare Ole Miss alums everywhere.

What would really be funny, would be for Xena and Johanningmeir pictures that Jackie had to come out on the day of the chancellors installation!

IMAREBL2 AND A DAWG
04-13-2019, 01:15 AM

What does she look like? Asking for a friend.

Madisonmd
04-13-2019, 05:20 AM
What does she look like? Asking for a friend.

Nothing special

lastmajordog
04-13-2019, 09:05 AM
Is she good looking???...or just...."enthusiastic and talented"

Saltydog
04-13-2019, 09:53 AM
Better question would be which NCAA investigator she was sleeping with to get dirt on Jackie.

Initials RJ from what I recall......

Activated Alpha
04-13-2019, 11:25 AM
Nothing special

Nothing special is too kind. Looks like a $2 special down at the Mustang motel off Medgar Evers

Dawgpile
04-13-2019, 04:35 PM
Nothing special is too kind. Looks like a $2 special down at the Mustang motel off Medgar Evers

Witness!

32 Dive
04-13-2019, 07:29 PM

Rich Johanningmeier (http://mosportshalloffame.com/inductees/rich-johanningmeier/) is the NCAA Enforcement representative, who allegedly met with XR in a motel room to "collaborate." They both had a hard-on for nailing Jackie. As far as the engaging in coitus, I have no idea one way, or another...

MedDawg
04-14-2019, 08:54 AM

As I remember it almost exactly like that...

Assistant coach paid a recruit $800 for two summer school classes to help the kid get eligible. Kid signed with USM, I believe.

The two recruits stayed at the Ramada Inn for 2-3 months and had receipts for all but two weeks. The Ramada Inn (not a manager or any person) was deemed "a representative of athletic interests" and MSU was dinged for those two weeks. Both signed with MSU.

There was a crazy charge (likely made up by Johanningmeier) that Jackie Sherrill himself promised the uncle of a recruit he would buy him a house. Later the uncle denied the charge and the NCAA threw it out. That recruit also signed with USM, I think.

I once added up all of the infractions together and the total amounted to less than $1,500 of inducements. $800 of that for two summer school classes.

There was a lawsuit by a former Bama assistant coach (Cotrell?) against the NCAA where Johanningmeier testified and admitted that he had been in XenaReb's house. I saw the transcript online but don't know if I could find it now. I don't know if Johanningmeier admitted to anything other than that, but that's enough to prove a relationship between an NCAA investigator and a rival fan.

Goldendawg
04-14-2019, 02:53 PM
Historically, bringing the "Old Guard" back into control at UM, will work out just as well as when Napoleon finally threw his Old Guard into the fray at Waterloo. Too little, too late.

MaroonState
04-14-2019, 07:35 PM

Bonus points awarded for Mustang reference. ��