PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Walker

ShotgunDawg
04-10-2019, 10:12 PM
Now works for Barstool Sports.

Honestly that's awesome for him and MSU. Not sure of his role at Barstool but Brandon now has legit chance of becoming a nationally known guy.

With his personality, it's a great fit. Good for MSU as well.

I'm glad to see MSU people succeed when they take risks and go against the grain of the conservative, boring, inferiority complex disease that has limited us for so long. You need both sides to be successful.

Randolph Dupree
04-10-2019, 10:41 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ShotgunDawg

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
04-10-2019, 11:25 PM
Great story start to finish from getting ambushed on his live show by barstool and then hired by them the next day while pumping gas at the Fulton MS Texaco. Then you throw in losing a job when SEC country folded, going in business for himself, building his sponsorship & fanbase after disgracing the state of Iowa, and now exploding his fanbase and viewership. Gained 15k followers & his barstool show got 700k views today compared to averaging ~1k for the mybookie show. 24 hours after being the unintended target of a troll campaign by a social media giant. Just a lot of fun watching a talented Miss. State guy put on a clinic in gaining from adversity.

ETA the Jack Cristil portrait and M State logo are nice touches on a national show also.

ShotgunDawg
04-11-2019, 07:36 AM
Great story start to finish from getting ambushed on his live show by barstool and then hired by them the next day while pumping gas at the Fulton MS Texaco. Then you throw in losing a job when SEC country folded, going in business for himself, building his sponsorship & fanbase after disgracing the state of Iowa, and now exploding his fanbase and viewership. Gained 15k followers & his barstool show got 700k views today compared to averaging ~1k for the mybookie show. 24 hours after being the unintended target of a troll campaign by a social media giant. Just a lot of fun watching a talented Miss. State guy put on a clinic in gaining from adversity.

ETA the Jack Cristil portrait and M State logo are nice touches on a national show also.

Where can you watch the show where everything went down?

ShotgunDawg
04-11-2019, 07:50 AM
https://www.barstoolsports.com/boston/i-think-i-need-to-hire-the-dude-who-got-caught-in-the-mybookie-crossfire-yesterday-must-watch

sleepy dawg
04-11-2019, 08:09 AM
That was awesome.

Political Hack
04-11-2019, 09:31 AM
Brianna of Tarth had me cracking up. I don't watch podcast and stuff much, but I've never been disappointed with his.

Dallas_Dawg
04-11-2019, 05:40 PM
Hope he sticks. Happy for the guy chasing his dreams and getting a big break.
Can't hurt to have a guy on the national stage in our corner

msbulldog
04-11-2019, 05:46 PM
Hope he sticks. Happy for the guy chasing his dreams and getting a big break.
Can't hurt to have a guy on the national stage in our corner

True that! Rep given!