PDA

View Full Version : The spring game and weather..

Jack Lambert
04-10-2019, 02:05 PM
So you think they will they still have it if weather is bad? I really wanted to go but not sure with the possible wet weather.

Ifyouonlyknew
04-10-2019, 02:12 PM
If the weather isn't good I'd rather them cancel the game & have a Meet the Dawgs deal in the Palmero or at Davis Wade. It's a practice it's not that important.

ScoobaDawg
04-10-2019, 04:54 PM
I would strongly advise everyone not to freak out about the weather yet... If you can go.. go.. and have fun. I'll post my latest update in the weather thread but I would say delay your decision to cancel until tomorrow morning / afternoon if possible.

BuckyIsAB****
04-10-2019, 05:46 PM
I would strongly advise everyone not to freak out about the weather yet... If you can go.. go.. and have fun. I'll post my latest update in the weather thread but I would say delay your decision to cancel until tomorrow morning / afternoon if possible.

Good news

BuckyIsAB****
04-10-2019, 05:47 PM
If the weather isn't good I'd rather them cancel the game & have a Meet the Dawgs deal in the Palmero or at Davis Wade. It's a practice it's not that important.

Play it in the rain JoMo needs to toughen up**

dantheman4248
04-11-2019, 12:29 AM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BuckyIsAB**** again.

Todd4State
04-11-2019, 01:50 AM

I'll be happy that we can judge what goes on by actually watching the game and not by a media members two cents on every incompletion. Which was wrong half the time at least.

BuckyIsAB****
04-11-2019, 04:53 PM
I'll be happy that we can judge what goes on by actually watching the game and not by a media members two cents on every incompletion. Which was wrong half the time at least.

Now yall see why Saban doesnt allow that shit at his practices. Only thing I've ever seen him allow is that ESPN Rolling with the Tide deal and that wasnt like what that reporter did the other day to us. If I was Moorhead I would pull his credentials or say no cameras at practice

timotheus
04-11-2019, 06:44 PM
We gonna be throwing a wet ball around saturday?

Todd4State
04-11-2019, 06:51 PM
Now yall see why Saban doesnt allow that shit at his practices. Only thing I've ever seen him allow is that ESPN Rolling with the Tide deal and that wasnt like what that reporter did the other day to us. If I was Moorhead I would pull his credentials or say no cameras at practice

Part of the problem is the media doesn't know sports as well as they think they do.