PDA

View Full Version : Dakota Jordan 2022 Baseball prospect

Todd4State
04-09-2019, 10:32 PM
Commits to MSU. He started out at Canton HS and played there as an 8th grader and hit over .450 for them on the varsity team. He transferred out to Canton Academy this year and has 4 home runs in 23 AB's. He may be the top prospect in Mississippi for that class but time will tell. He can play a number of positions- I think he projects as an OF/CF type but MIF isn't out of the question either.

CadaverDawg
04-09-2019, 10:40 PM
Excellent

confucius say
04-09-2019, 10:42 PM
Only 23 at bats?

preachermatt83
04-09-2019, 11:54 PM
Only 23 at bats?

I’m betting it’s the hunter renfroe deal... he gets intentionally walked a ton.

captaindog
04-10-2019, 07:49 AM
I have watched Dakota Jordan play in travel ball since he was seven. He played for either Canton or Velma Jackson before moving to Canton Academy. He is one of the most athletic kids I’ve seen on a field. Colton Bradley is a more polished catcher but Dakota isn’t far behind him behind the plate and is an overall better athlete. He often played shortstop, catcher and pitcher for his travel team as he was simply the best player out there and was needed in those positions to best impact the game. However when he plays for Southeastern regional teams he will normally play either center and right field and is absolutely amazing. No matter where he plays he draws a crowd as he will normally make some type of highlight play. Of all the players I’ve seen in travel ball he is a consistent one I and others predict the best shot at making money playing baseball as he simply has the tools to do it all. He will be a big draft risk as he projects very high.

Newguy1
04-10-2019, 08:29 PM
This is correct. Dakota is the most talented kid I?ve ever seen play and if he continues to progress he will go very far. Fastest, best arm, power hitter, plays any position, best fielder and outfielder on every team he?s ever played for. One of the best players in the nation in the class of 2022.

BrunswickDawg
04-10-2019, 09:28 PM
Just what MSU needs - ANOTHER Dakota. Seeing as how our last two Dakotas didn’t work out, can’t we get a kid with a more original name, like Sam or something?***