PDA

View Full Version : No mater where you graduated from, you have to love Charles Barkley....

RougeDawg
04-08-2019, 11:14 PM
The guy tells it like it is on everything and is not afraid to. I?m sure he rubs people the wrong way with things he says, but he never rubs me the wrong way even when I disagree, because he is forthcoming and true to who he his. He does not let others influence him, his thoughts or actions. That?s what it should be like for all of us. You be you and I?ll be me. We may disagree but we all still have our opinions.

Todd4State
04-08-2019, 11:35 PM
My personal favorite was when he was on the Dream Team and said "I don't know who Angola is but Angola is in trouble."

TUSK
04-09-2019, 12:25 AM
I'm a Bammer and I friggin' dig Chuck...

My favorite quote of his (when he toyed with the idea of running Governor of AL):

"If I were Gov. of Alabama, we wouldn't have 'Death Row'.... We'd have 'Death Week'...."

Dude has zero ****s to give.

shannondawg
04-09-2019, 07:47 AM
I agree , but those Capitol One commercials with Samuel Jackson, Spike Lee, were good last year, but this year pretty damm taxing to watch

sethjoh
04-09-2019, 09:54 AM
I agree. Chuck and Shaq going at it from time to time is hilarious to me. You can tell Chuck gets under Shaq's skin.

Turfdawg67
04-09-2019, 08:21 PM
N/M

RocketDawg
04-09-2019, 08:27 PM
I like Charles as an announcer or analyst or whatever he is ... he knows what he's talking about and he's funny ... but I don't want him as governor. And he certainly can't play golf.

AROB44
04-10-2019, 12:11 PM
I like Charles as an announcer or analyst or whatever he is ... he knows what he's talking about and he's funny ... but I don't want him as governor. And he certainly can't play golf.

I'd take him as governor over some of the clowns we've had recently. Verdict is still out on Grandma (current governor), but she seems ok for now.

R2Dawg
04-10-2019, 12:32 PM

Barkley is really good doing what he does. Straight shooter and hilarious. I don't always agree with some of his positions but do like his style. Don't think I want him gov though. Good celebrities don't equate to good gov leaders. Although they can ...

Lord McBuckethead
04-10-2019, 03:10 PM
He's alright. Sometimes he is a complete ass, like how he was to Yao Ming.

Lord McBuckethead
04-10-2019, 03:11 PM
even Shaq shut his mouth about Yao Ming after he played him. Shaq includes him in his Mount Rushmore of centers after he had to play Yao.