PDA

View Full Version : You wake up Christmas morning

IMAREBL2 AND A DAWG
04-08-2019, 09:03 AM
And the first present you open says your entire baseball season consists of 10 SEC west series.
Do you:
A) Give up baseball
B) Drink bleach
C) Embrace the inevitable azzkicking

Edited to add you are a non sec team.

Lord McBuckethead
04-08-2019, 10:21 AM
What? So they are playing possibly 3 West teams in two seperate series? Why not just 10 SEC baseball series? Do they have them all at home? Cause I bet all the USM fans wish they had 10 weekend series against SEC competition. Better than what they currently have.

IMAREBL2 AND A DAWG
04-08-2019, 04:06 PM
What? So they are playing possibly 3 West teams in two seperate series? Why not just 10 SEC baseball series? Do they have them all at home? Cause I bet all the USM fans wish they had 10 weekend series against SEC competition. Better than what they currently have.

That?s a great point in regards to rpi and I didn?t think about that. So yeah you?re right there.
I was mostly trying to make a joke about the strength of the sec west. Six out of seven teams in the top 25. Granted that doesn?t guarantee these teams beat everyone they play but it does give you a solid idea of how strong this division is.
It?s about time to kick Bama out of the sec. They?re dragging us down imo! Lol!

IMAREBL2 AND A DAWG
04-08-2019, 04:08 PM

Thanks for the reply.

Lord McBuckethead
04-08-2019, 04:45 PM
The west looks pretty strong. It's just interesting to see how UCLA's and Oregon Sts schedule stacks up.

IMAREBL2 AND A DAWG
04-08-2019, 08:11 PM
The west looks pretty strong. It's just interesting to see how UCLA's and Oregon Sts schedule stacks up.

If by interesting you mean suspect I agree. Not knocking them at all as I?m sure they both have good teams but man O st. has played three top 25 teams to date and UCLA has played four or five tops. To my untrained eye that looks like some west coast bias.

Maroonthirteen
04-08-2019, 08:49 PM
Cocaine is a helluva drug.

dickiedawg
04-08-2019, 09:11 PM
No idea why this charade is still being entertained.... 🐸 ☕️

IMAREBL2 AND A DAWG
04-09-2019, 01:43 AM
No idea why this charade is still being entertained.... 🐸 ☕️
This is not a charade.
What specifically is the problem? I?m sure you?ve read my introductory post. Would you rather me come on here and lie to you about who I am? Are you scared of OM fans? Are you so shallow that you can?t talk to fans of another school? Dude I mean absolutely no harm to anybody. I have every intention of showing moral and some financial support for MSU. It will most likely be more than I can support OM simply because of my situation. How can that possibly threaten you?
I just can?t comprehend this kind of attitude towards someone who is obviously putting themselves in an awkward situation in an obviously hostile environment but with good intentions.
I would never dream of treating someone like this regardless of who they are or their fandom.
There was a guy that most including me thought was a state fan that joined rebelgrove. Dude was funny and clever but most saw through him and called him out. I defended the guy and tried to make him feel welcome.
So again what specifically is the problem with me trying to make friends here and hopefully enjoy some sports together. Serious question.

Lord McBuckethead
04-09-2019, 08:46 AM
Dude, my only issue with you is that the original post made zero 17n sense. Next time, provide us some context clues into what the heck you are trying to say.

IMAREBL2 AND A DAWG
04-09-2019, 01:47 PM
Dude, my only issue with you is that the original post made zero 17n sense. Next time, provide us some context clues into what the heck you are trying to say.
Nah man I didn?t pickup any bad vibes from you and I appreciate that.
Fair enough on making sense though. That was actually my best work but I?ll try harder.

Dawgbite
04-09-2019, 01:50 PM
I wake up most mornings confused thinking that I have joined the circus!

IMAREBL2 AND A DAWG
04-09-2019, 09:50 PM
I wake up most mornings confused thinking that I have joined the circus!

Lol! Well look around tomorrow morning and you?ll probably see me in a clown car!;)

Lord McBuckethead
04-10-2019, 03:07 PM
Nah man I didn?t pickup any bad vibes from you and I appreciate that.
Fair enough on making sense though. That was actually my best work but I?ll try harder.

You keep being you. If people can't handle that, 17 em. This is a board built on differing ideas.

IMAREBL2 AND A DAWG
04-10-2019, 11:32 PM
You keep being you. If people can't handle that, 17 em. This is a board built on differing ideas.

Will do man and thanks. There?s been a few times that I?ve considered just saying 17 it and just doing my own thing down there but decided to hang on and ride this out for better or worse. Hell I owe it to my son for sure. He hasn?t said anything but it?s got to be tough on him to branch out like this knowing how I am about OM. At the end of the day I?ll get to see a few more sec games than I would have otherwise. Which brings to mind another question. Do you wear hearing protection during football games? Those cowbells seem like they could do serious damage to your hearing.