PDA

View Full Version : Shoutout to our pitching staff

chef dixon
04-07-2019, 07:05 PM
Excellent weekend from them. Unfortunately we found another way to drop game 2. Only 3 runs in 8 innings today after Ginn went out. TN not a big offensive team but it can still spark some confidence for our guys going forward. Bama is another team that gives us an opportunity to get even more confidence before we go up against some heavy hitters.

Will be interesting to see how we handle midweek this week.

Dawgcap
04-07-2019, 07:19 PM
Great weekend. Y’all we are in the SEC. No room for error but damn y’all don’t shit on a player based off a game or a week worth of games. We are talented but we ain’t playing weak mid week teams. Shit happens. Some of y’all wanna project to the future and that’s cool but our opponents do as well. This sport is wide open and I laugh at the few dumbasses who think we should win every game and our players should always produce.

Lord McBuckethead
04-07-2019, 07:48 PM
I think most people are not shitting on our players. Sure they discuss when players are going 2 for the last 20 or something like that, but we all need to try to stop people from going beyond discussing such slumps. Saying a guy needs a couple games off, move down the lineup, or just commenting q players swing looks terrible isn't shitting on the player. Its discussing the team and sport. Its not like we are giving them nicknames like foambat and constantly talking down to certain players. Allen has had a tough time at the plate, then today he hit one that hasn't landed yet and everyone gave him props. Hell I want him to have a HR every game.